ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
Man all this talk about bugs is crazy to me. I haven't played in a few updates, but i recall encountering zero bugs. Not any crashes or freezes anyway. There could have been subtle stuff, but i never noticed any real issues at all.

dr Dan

Sep 19, 2019
This game is built so bizzare that it somehow manage to run on Winlator despite all the odds
Anyone who still ask that question about playing on android please use Winlator.
You can also try exagear with wine for it too but unless you know what you are doing with it, Winlator is still the best way to go as it won't ask too much to install, also work on every GPU since Godot is just a shell for pic and interacting with this game. Mean you won't have problems with graphic core

Regambler

May 21, 2021
Man all this talk about bugs is crazy to me. I haven't played in a few updates, but i recall encountering zero bugs. Not any crashes or freezes anyway. There could have been subtle stuff, but i never noticed any real issues at all.
Try waitress night work) Or try to get hobos heart without save editing.

Reactions: Rabcor
Jan 25, 2018
This game is built so bizzare that it somehow manage to run on Winlator despite all the odds
I played this on both Arch Linux and Windows. It runs fine through wine but I have no clue why, but seem way more prone to trigger in-game bugs than on windows. And I don't mean bugs like dependency errors or driver issues, I'm referring to the bugs that people report seem to trigger a lot more when emulated than when not. It is indeed strange.

ghosty54

Sep 26, 2018
I also used to be a pululon subscriber on patreon. I tried to help the developer with finding and fixing bugs. But it is no longer possible to pay for a subscription from my country and I cannot support and contact the author.

I hope that thanks to some kind person we will test new versions.

If I find a reasonable way to pay for my subscription, I will share it with you.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Not my Body: New Build, Build 37.30
1701089677203.png

A new update!

• Added the quest, "A serious routine" for the personal trainer's job. You get clothes and a grimoire from this quest.
The next update will have the quest "An intense training", for the trainer in the Downtown Gym job.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ghosty54

Sep 26, 2018
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes