vale91

May 1, 2018
The solution to the save problem is very simple. I was even surprised that it worked. Just create a 'saves' folder in the main directory with the game and that's it.
The game was always creating the folder what there wasn't there, what happend? Did the last update stopped making it

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
a question did anyone manage to complete the waitress job at night and the bar job in town. For it is freezing and does not conclude. It's broken.. does anyone have the full game save if you managed to complete it.

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
the dev update his game frequently but for quite a while i always have the feeling that we never gonna see the full version of the game, it's like he have so much ideas or quests and never discards them, he just throws them in every update and the game progression feels stuck since a while ago for me, idk if he is milking this, i personally do not think so, but recently every update just feels the same for me, i don't feel a real progress, it's quite a ambitious game with a lot of mechanics too so i understand a little bit that stuck in the mud feeling but idk.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Hotfix! The job "Waitress in the Downtown Bar" was crashing the game, and the save folder wasn't included in the .rar

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone have the completed save from Not My Body! [Build 37.23] as it is still broken.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Last edited:

norvan1234

Jul 25, 2020
Can you open the bar worker gallery from the latest update ? It doesn't work for me, script error

Update: just download the hotfix above, there is a link to mega

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Work Waitress in the Downtown Bar at night get an error and freeze.
Bash:
ERROR: Node not found: /root/Job10-blowjob
   At: scene\main\node.cpp:907
SCRIPT ERROR: _on_closing_pressed: Attempt to call function 'returned' in base 'null instance' on a null instance.
          At: res://seduction_minigame/seducing_minigame_two.gdc:377

_Vash

Oct 27, 2021
I'm stuck on the mission to go to the bar to look for Greg, the bar icon just doesn't appear. Also unable to find Mr. Cunning for the same reason. Can anyone help me?

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
I'm stuck on the mission to go to the bar to look for Greg, the bar icon just doesn't appear. Also unable to find Mr. Cunning for the same reason. Can anyone help me?
Greg meets you at your apartment where he arranges to meet you at the bar.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes