HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Trying to do the Mr. Cunning at the bar quest and I initially went the first time but was exited from the bar to my surprise. I didn't even get to talk to anyone. The quest is still ongoing with alerts but the icon is no longer above the bar. Am I screwed bug wise or done something wrong?

Regambler

May 21, 2021
Trying to do the Mr. Cunning at the bar quest and I initially went the first time but was exited from the bar to my surprise. I didn't even get to talk to anyone. The quest is still ongoing with alerts but the icon is no longer above the bar. Am I screwed bug wise or done something wrong?
You have to go there again after u v been throwed out.

Regambler

May 21, 2021
The icon is missing though. Unless it has to be on a certain night, i.e Friday or Saturday? This is Wednesday night.
I dont remember exactly. But i managed to get inside somehow. The thing is that game throws you to the global map after one action or scene for the first time. THe entire game. Unless you are already inside, then you should make save/load 2 times and you will stay inside even after action.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
I dont remember exactly. But i managed to get inside somehow. The thing is that game throws you to the global map after one action or scene for the first time. THe entire game. Unless you are already inside, then you should make save/load 2 times and you will stay inside even after action.
Thanks for the help but I'm screwed with no save at that time. Plus I've frozen out several times that I had to start way back again for not saving often. Too many bugs that outweigh the good to keep playing.

Regambler

May 21, 2021
Thanks for the help but I'm screwed with no save at that time. Plus I've frozen out several times that I had to start way back again for not saving often. Too many bugs that outweigh the good to keep playing.
I just copy save folder from time to time. It helped to avoid all the bugs)

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1682601185190.png

Not my Body: New Build, Build 37.22
New update!
  • Added a new quest, "A Good Therapy"; quest job, you unlock it in the Aquagym Instructor's job, and if you have unlocked Chapter 2. Aisha get a swimsuit and a grimoire from this quest.
  • Fixed a bug where you can't fill the freezer buying through the butcher (was telling you "Inventory is full" when you reach the last free spot)
  • Fixed the gallery for "A private session", the last scene wasn't appearing even when you unlocked it.
  • Fixed the quest "A Dedicated Nurse", which was directed toward the wrong scene while in the bar and then was crashing the game.
  • The game was crashing in the fight against humans Downtown.
  • Aisha wasn't showing her correct level in the fight against monsters.
  • The fighting grimoires were showing their images and description wrong in various places
  • The monster guts weren't disappearing after the end of the quest "Monster Hunter"

He also mentioned a fix coming in the next patch for the Quest "The Man Crying At My Door" with the broken continue tab.

Let's hope he keeps up with the bug fixes more than new content....lord knows there are enough of them.

Reactions: depechedNode

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Nice, he fixed the combat bug. Still can't beat all five, got 3.
Also hit the monday bug again, but found a way to reverse it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NotMyBody-B37.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GumeyBer

May 2, 2020
save.png
this appears whenever i open up the game , but when i close it it also closes the game, is this supposed to appear?

Robi1982

Sep 19, 2019
hi that hobbo heart is missing and dor at butchers says i cant go there without heart. i killed him
can someone give heart id so i can go further in quest? or need wait next update?
I found a way to add the heart to your item's list. Open the save file and find the variable "items_unique" and then add the number "094"
Somethin' like this:

Code:
items_quest="051,,,,,,,,,"
items_unique="057,059,053,092,093,094,,,,,,,,,"

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
For some reason, the Hunt events disappeared from the map - I click on Hunt icon and no single hunt appears (I'm in mid Chapter 2). Killing of monsters is working fine. Do you have any ideas why it could happen?
UPD: Disregard, it got finished when I fixed Laura's quest

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes