IGP

Jul 2, 2017
how do i get the police outfit and enter the bar in the city center with clothes 17 the entrance is blocked with this clothes without using the cheater

Reactions: TrapFace

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Another thing, how do I unlock the model positions page and what are the new positions that I can't find in the city.

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Weirdest bug happens when loading different saves. Completely changes the days like there is still old information being cached.
Can't seem to get the second scene with Shannon to trigger, either.

TrapFace

Jul 28, 2018
How to find Jim Carlin "librarian" in the park he is not spawning for me, and there text about him notl iking girls in tight cloches...

Ok you need to wear 3

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1681094441706.png

Not my Body: New Build, Build 37.21
New update!
  • New quest, "Monster Hunter", after finishing the Chapter 2 Quest "Getting the mood", the Butcher will have a request for Aisha with a nice reward at the end.
  • Fight through 5 encounters through the different maps (you need to have monsters with good levels to the encounters) to get a special grimoire from the Butcher.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Info on Build 37.20

1681094550283.png

• The new quest "The last chance", starts this quest after finishing the Chapter 2 quest "Getting the mood". Aisha will go to the Boxing Gym since some of the guys there will be having pro fights, and she can get a nice reward from it.
  • Fixed some minor bugs and items that didn't work well.
  • Now when you pass time on the map, the events that can be triggered because the passing of time will be triggered ("The last chance" have a couple of them)

Reactions: Elyoya
Apr 28, 2017
WTF is wrong with this dev. The Laura Quest still isn't fixed. There's still bugs from that have no signs of being worked on from 5-6 updates ago. Clearly this guy is incapable of quality control. I'm done with this fucking game.

jet413

Mar 18, 2018
this game seems so cool but, for years people have been saying its gamebreakingly buggy and not getting any better.
scared to try it and like it then be stuck :/

John Dane

May 21, 2018
this game seems so cool but, for years people have been saying its gamebreakingly buggy and not getting any better.
scared to try it and like it then be stuck :/
yes you wills till find gamebreaking bugs sadly. Something will break when something is fixed. no quality control from dev. there is no such thing as stable version. Still I do recommend you try since art and everything is ok.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes