Aug 11, 2022
Need help - stucked at Cassandra's house (Blade of The Torment quest), after giving her son choco-cookies and him falling asleep, I move to John's office, but can't find him. What should I do?

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
No fullscreen, text is impossible to read on a 1440p display, and the game is apparently full of bugs anyway. Such a shame game looks really interesting, hope the dev can fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elo91

lavera

May 25, 2021
I like the concept & art style even if it's in black and white, but bugs everywhere in every update killed this game for me.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No fullscreen, text is impossible to read on a 1440p display, and the game is apparently full of bugs anyway.
You can maximize the game's window using the standard window icon. It won't cover the taskbar, but --annoying as it is-- that's just a handful of pixels.

But yes, actual fullscreen would be nice.

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
ERROR: Node not found: /root/BigWhite/scene_cont/scene container philip outside/background/character/character image
At: scene\main\node.cpp:907
SCRIPT ERROR: _on_Button_pressed: Attempt to call function 'set_texture' in base 'null instance' on a null instance.
At: res://scripts/scenes_places/places/scene_laura_outside.gdc:64
that error on Laura's house

higuru

Dec 10, 2017
Afraid that's a no, looks bugged alright.

E.g. trying to call Susan Reyner ("The Personal Training" quest) simply causes the game to permanently hang.
Had the same issue, calling her on chapter 2 like you should makes it work. Maybe there should be code that doesn't allow you to call her in chap 1.

Also Futa/trans tag might be a good thing to add eventually because of the grimore of virility.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1676831065498.png 1676831087954.png

Not my Body: New Build, Build 37.19
New update with more Hunt encounters!
  • Added the Night Hunt on the Downtown.
  • Added new 7 encounters, these encounters appear Downtown along with the old ones that can appear Downtown too.
  • Added 6 new fighting grimoires (the one that you gained through the quest "A private session" is working now). You can access to them through the cheats in the menu (Unlock all grimoires) and use them in fights.
  • Fixed a bug that restarted the quest "A private session" when Aisha was working in the maid cafe.
  • Fixed a bug that was showing a notification about Cassandra even when the quest was finished.
  • Fixed some bugs in the fighting system, some skills weren't working as intended.
Next update will have the winner of the last poll, "The last chance".
!

Also here are the patch notes for 37.18 that I didn't post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: elros vardamir

TrapFace

Jul 28, 2018
Quest with mr Cunning at the Bar, Bar on map just dissapeared. What can I do to fix it, restarting game dont do anything it keeps dissappearing after I enter it

Reactions: Chuck_Boy
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes