AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
WTF is wrong with this dev. The Laura Quest still isn't fixed. There's still bugs from that have no signs of being worked on from 5-6 updates ago. Clearly this guy is incapable of quality control. I'm done with this fucking game.
I wonder if anyone on Patreon has told the dev about the game bugs

ivanbatman

Sep 27, 2017
So after who knows how many updates...yep still stuck on cassandra's quest, after killing the hobo the heart doesn't add to the inventory and I cant get into butcher's cabin

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey does anyone know about the chapter 1 bug where you get the heart for the butcher but even after killing the hobo you still don't have the heart and can't complete the mission

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
wow great game love the art
wish the person who made it didn't made it so buggy that it is almost unplayable

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Just noting this down for other people if they search for how to get into that bar for the early game sidequest that disappears when you go their with the right outfit. Wear the outfit, go to night, then enter the Store and save. Visit the bar and it's disappear. Reload your save and go to the bar and it should work. That's how I got in with the current build.
Where you save likely doesn't matter, but the store had me load on the map instead of in the Store so that might be part of the workaround.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
ok i'm asking as i play this game and this is my 5 save already is this game playable cause there are ton of game breaking bug and i want to know if there are a way to fix them
for some reason i don't understand the game spaghetti code if someone can explain why the game is so buggy i would love to know

Minoton

Jan 31, 2021
View attachment 1726932

Not my Body!: New release - Build 37.2
  • Another milestone was reached! All monsters for Aisha's roster are done! Their quests aren't done yet, so you have to access them through cheats (go to the Menu, cheats, and then get all available monsters). All their skills, levels, and requirements are done. A new item is added "Semen of the damned", this item can be obtained only through monsters and through a special ability.
  • Added new abilities for Aisha when she is fighting, Special abilities. These abilities are passive and you don't need to activate them. These abilities are tied to Aisha's normal skills (cook, fight, fitness, etc) and they are leveled up and unlocked when the normal skill gets a new level. You can see these abilities and their requirements through the Dark Path icon (in the icon menu at the top of the screen), then you click the "Specials" button and you can access them. They are 11 special abilities. And when they are unlocked you will see a special icon in the thing that is related to it in the fighting screen.
  • Added 3 new encounters in the neighborhood for the fight system.

A little tutorial for the fight system!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Can you reload this tutorial or reload the images.....cause this update is very combat based ( the monster hunt of the butcher) and i only win one, the others i only beat a few rounds, but only spendng all grimories...

More luck, than understand the system.....and this tutorial without images, are quite useless...

Anyways, nice updates, but too many new secondary quest , and too many "on pause" (Bad cop, benn for months), would be nice more story progresion....but im curious about how the story will end.

Thank you fo the work!

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone have the save from the last update, it has a lot of bugs and I can't get past 5 monsters

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone have the save from the last update, it has a lot of bugs and I can't get past 5 monsters
I maxed everything combat related and only managed to beat one monster. I am convinced the fighting is also bugged since the status screen show I should be getting 4 dice and 20 hp but I only get 2 dice and 13 hp in combat. Basically, I am convinced the monsters are unbeatable.

Reactions: IGP

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
hi that hobbo heart is missing and dor at butchers says i cant go there without heart. i killed him
can someone give heart id so i can go further in quest? or need wait next update?

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes