Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1684324291651.png

Not my Body: New Build, Build 37.23
New update!
  • New quest added "Party Night!", this quest is part of the job "Waitress in the Downtown Bar", you begin this quest after unlocking Chapter 2.
  • Gallery updated with the scenes of the new quest.
  • Fixed a bug in the gallery with the scenes of the quest "A dedicated nurse".
  • Fixed a bug in the quest "The Man Crying At My Door" that doesn't let you go inside the bar after getting the clothes, and then locking the bar.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NotMyBody-B37.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone have the save from 37.22. I tried using mine and it didn't work. I don't want to start the game again from the beginning..

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
there's one more problem the game Not My Body! [Build 37.23] is not saving progress even starting from the beginning of the game. the game is broken.

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
The fun of this game right now is finding what the guy broke in a new update, the night waitress job second outfit is bugged... and i can't load the autosave, because you can't save now.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
The fun of this game right now is finding what the guy broke in a new update, the night waitress job second outfit is bugged... and i can't load the autosave, because you can't save now.
'll wait until the 23rd when an update comes out again, hopefully it solves this problem.

Hardanik

Mar 7, 2018
Sometimes I come back here just to see if the developer added colors to the game.
The day he does this I will contribute to his Patreon

Michiilovescum

Aug 3, 2022
This game is so gooood, such promissing game the only downside is that nothing seens to work...
I hope they fix this game because I'm in love with it, I just can't play.

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Is the entire game black and white? Is there an option to turn color on? I am asking because my eyes won't be able to handle a pure white screen... Thank you to anyone who answers.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The last time I played this game was a year and a half ago. Has the plot of the game moved forward since then? Or is it still a griddy simulation of an alcoholic whore from a cheap bar?

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
The Save/Load is not working. I would save the game but later when trying to load, all the saves are gone. This happens every time for me.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
I'll wait until the 23rd when an update comes out again, hopefully it solves this problem. the game is broken.

ghosty54

Sep 26, 2018
new quest is working? in downtown bar
i cant start this
if someone open this quest in gallery send pls galo file from saves folder

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
The last time I played this game was a year and a half ago. Has the plot of the game moved forward since then? Or is it still a griddy simulation of an alcoholic whore from a cheap bar?
I have no idea what content was in game back then, but now there are new things, like fighting with monsters unlocked

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I have no idea what content was in game back then, but now there are new things, like fighting with monsters unlocked
I remember it was promised by dev. But... i don't care about such content. :(
How about sexual features progression? And sex-quests?

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes