circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I keep seeing the updates on this and I keep experiencing the same confusions. I'm a very color oriented person and can't stand games with only black and white (add in a third vibrant color and I love it, go figure) however the art and game play pics make me really curious so I guess I will have to try it.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
It has been a few years since I last played this game.... Glad to see that I still have no idea what I did to bug the game.
To be honest, the style of this game allures me but with the odd bugs it has makes it pretty unenjoyable.

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
The game is amazing... until it brakes, so i never got much further than what some of the earliest releases offered since the game just brakes at one point

Reactions: DonS

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
why is it black and white?
It was orignally full colour but the developer inadvertedly stumbled into an ancient Egyptian tomb and called a terrible curse down on themself, forever trapping them in a world robbed of all colour. There has been many attempts, but nothing worked. Exorcisms, pagan moon cleansing rituals, doing taxes on time. Everything. But there's no escaping the monochrome hellscape of this cruel enchantment.

Jan 25, 2018
I thought it was my fault for emulating this game on Linux, but then I tried it on a windows computer and damn, the game is actually unplayable with game breaking bugs. It's a shame because it's a pretty fucking good game.

masterpablo

May 11, 2019
No sorry because I stopped the game on the first bug. How did you reach this point ?
Oh, haha. :D
Sure, there were bugs, but I managed to get around most of them. I just followed the instructions that showed up in the diary.

Update on the issue:
I couldn't get around this one in the conventional sense (Yes, this is a true game breaking bug, for me at least). I edited the save and changed the following lines:

1. qc2101="3" TO qc2101="5"
2. face_laura=0 TO face_laura=1

(Edit your ".dat" save file, in the "save" folder)

NOTE: This may cause breaking issues. So far, I've not had any but you could... IDK
Also unsure if there should be other parameters that should be altered when following the quest"normally"

Last edited:

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1674775732410.png

Not my Body: New Build, Build 37.17
A new update!
  • Added the quest "A dedicated nurse", this quest will grant Aisha what she needs to pursue the quests in the hospital. The quest is added to the journal and to the gallery too.
  • Fixed a bug that gives you a notification about the quest "The blade of torment" at the beginning of the game.
  • Fixed a bug that crashed the game when looking into Ian's room in the quest "My friend and his sister".
  • Fixed a bug that was stopping several quests to begin, all related to the charm of scrutinize and the first encounter with Greg
  • Changed some stuff in the quest "Not a good boy", now you need to finish this quest to begin "A dedicated nurse". Some text at the end of the quest is changed too. Some states of the characters are changed too.
  • Added a new outfit, the nurse uniform, as part of the rewards for the quest "A dedicated nurse"
  • Added the functionality of the grimoire "The tentacles of the deprivation" in the fight system.

Hopefully the bug fixes don't break more things in the game ><

Reactions: depechedNode

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
I just don't understand how the game still has so many bugs, does the dev even take the time to double-check before releasing updates ?

This bug for exemple wasn't there before.

Last edited:

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
i have restrained myself from playing the last 3-4 updates, please tell me there's no game breaking bug in this version so i can proceeed to play this version

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
please tell me there's no game breaking bug in this version so i can proceeed to play this version
Afraid that's a no, looks bugged alright.

E.g. trying to call Susan Reyner ("The Personal Training" quest) simply causes the game to permanently hang.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes