Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Is this game playable yet? Last time I played it was so riddled with bugs I had no idea wtf was going on

Anniemeth

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks, also, i cant progress with the school storyline, it tells me to go see that guy in school at night on mondays or fridays but nothing happens :/

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks, also, i cant progress with the school storyline, it tells me to go see that guy in school at night on mondays or fridays but nothing happens :/
It's locked story-wise, you'll be able to proceed after obtaining Charm of Scrutiny.

Anniemeth

Feb 2, 2018
It's locked story-wise, you'll be able to proceed after obtaining Charm of Scrutiny.
Hmmm i do have the Charm, but whenever i go in the evening of monday/thursday, noone is there :/
Also i just got the quest from the butcher to talk to the guy in the park but nothing seems to be happening there, any ideas? :)

Thank you btw.

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
This is such a good game on paper, the art style is great, story is good, but self-made C++ engine and the lack of quest tracking turning this into an obscure clicker is just meh.
Unfortunately, i feel the same. I was scrolling through update log and saw that he removed the braless option!? I mean that was a big incentive to play the game for me...

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Hmmm i do have the Charm, but whenever i go in the evening of monday/thursday, noone is there :/
Also i just got the quest from the butcher to talk to the guy in the park but nothing seems to be happening there, any ideas? :)

Thank you btw.
The days and time you go to the school is Monday at Dawn and Thursday at Dawn. You must also have the grim of Scruitiny to find out what he likes. You also have to be in one of the three clothing options that he likes in order to seduce him. This is a grind and you will have to do this multiple times on Monday and Thursday to get his seduction high. After that you have to earn his friendship by doing the same thing in only this time you have him take the pictures of you.

Reactions: elros vardamir

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020

Thank you btw.
You have to use Scrutiny on the homeless guy in the restroom area of the park. You will find out that he likes a specific dress and he wants apple liquor. You have to craft the alchol and return with the right dress and then you will be able to proceed.

Anniemeth

Feb 2, 2018
You have to use Scrutiny on the homeless guy in the restroom area of the park. You will find out that he likes a specific dress and he wants apple liquor. You have to craft the alchol and return with the right dress and then you will be able to proceed.
Thank you for the replies, and no no, i did that quest, did the whole husband and wife betrayal thing, now i gotta talk to the guy in the park that reads books, and its only the one conversation.
Gonna try the school stuff now tho ;)

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
How I gain the grimoire? Ive talked to the old man and gave me an old book in my room. I keep to read it but it doesnt seem change anything. Any help?

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes