guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Anyone got a save, or a cheat mod or anything? The grind in this game is intimidating, but the art is so good
If you open the menu tab in the top right corner you can select cheats and cut the grind out if you want. Cheats are built into the build currently.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
guy2front , just for heads up, you can use multi quoting and also can edit you posts to prevent spamming. Otherwise in most forums mods may delete your posts due to spamming or even may punish your account.

Reactions: guy2front

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
cant pass janitor scene at thursday

SCRIPT ERROR: get_chat_on: Invalid get index '0' (on base: 'Array').
At: res://scripts/game_globals.gdc:1277
dialog index:
SCRIPT ERROR: put_text: Invalid type in function 'get_value' in base 'ConfigFile'. Cannot convert argument 1 from Nil to String.
At: res://system/dialog.gdc:22

Anniemeth

Feb 2, 2018
Hmmmm i just downloaded a CG rip from way back, and theres loads of pictures from what looks to be the night hunt, can you actually trigger it and how? :eek:

Jul 4, 2017
I'm stuck on Blade of the Torment quest?
After having vision of a woman saying I can find her in the park child's area, the entire games NPC disappear and the woman never shows up. Is this a bug? or am i supposed to do something in order to trigger her appearance?

I have read the grimore in her room nex to her laptop, but still nothing happens.

Also seems like I'm in groundhog day mode, Stuck in Monday no matter how many times i go to sleep

ERROR: Couldn't find the given section/key and no default was given
At: core\io\config_file.cpp:89

this keeps showing up

Reactions: stormweed

CineK66

Apr 9, 2019
Great game. I love it so far. I was wondering where this version ended . Stuck too at Carlin .

tjf

May 9, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know how to get into the high school? The protag says that she needs to talk to the janitor, but whenever I talk to him or the principal I just get the same two sentence dialogues where they creep on her and she walks away, with no way to bring up letting her into the school. I used cheats to give myself extra hearts, which didn't do anything, so I used the unlock school cheat, which gives me the school map, but only lets me go back to the entrance.

Help! This seems like it could be a cool game, but so far I'm getting nowhere.

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
Sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know how to get into the high school? The protag says that she needs to talk to the janitor, but whenever I talk to him or the principal I just get the same two sentence dialogues where they creep on her and she walks away, with no way to bring up letting her into the school. I used cheats to give myself extra hearts, which didn't do anything, so I used the unlock school cheat, which gives me the school map, but only lets me go back to the entrance.

Help! This seems like it could be a cool game, but so far I'm getting nowhere.
You need the charm of scrutinize use it on the janitor to see what outfits will seduce him and you have to do it at dawn Monday and Thursday

Also does anybody know when this thread will get the resent version because it has 24.5 and the game is updated to 25.3

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Ask and ye shall receive Build 25.3

And here is the roadmap to Build 26
  • 1) New scene in the quest of Mr. Cunning, Aisha returns for more fun. (Done)
  • 2) More scenes in the gallery (Done)
  • 3) New quest to visit the librarian (Done)
  • 4) A new scene with Diana in the housemaid job.
  • 5) More activities in the bar, new lvls of drunkness.
  • 6) Continuation of the quest after visiting the librarian, hunt for the killer of the woman which new face Aisha has now.
  • 7) New scene from a poll
  • 8) More stuff in the fight system
The next step in Aisha's quest, she will meet the Librarian.

Added a new state for NPC (the Librarian), a new store (a department store in the mall), 4 new items necessaries for the quest (2 quest items and 2 unique items, the quest items can be purchased in the department store), 2 new grimoires to craft the unique items, Jim Carlin and Mr. Cunning have a new dialog (Mr. Cunning after Aisha fucks him, Jim Carlin after she meets the Librarian), added 2 new places, Librarian's house outside and Department Store, and 1 new background, Librarian's house, 1 scene in the gallery (the scene with the Librarian).

For the next update, a new scene with Diana in the housemaid job and I will check some bugs in the club (the club will change in the future).

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
Sadly even in this version there is the usual bug about grimoire. No grimoire icon spawns in the bookshelf after you talk with the old man. Even using the cheat I don't see the icon grimoire. Anyone can post a save game where the icon of the grimoire is visible? Thanks in advance

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Man this game has the best scenes, art, writing and scope out of any game in this site by miles. Hope it ends being completed and the author keeps up the good work.

Feb 26, 2019
Looks really ambitious, but also rough around the edges. However this is one of those ambitious games that actually have the potential of sustaining itself so I'm curious as to how it'll turn out. I wanna play the full version!

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Update Build 25.4

• 1) New scene in the quest of Mr. Cunning, Aisha returns for more fun. (Done)
  • 2) More scenes in the gallery (Done)
  • 3) New quest to visit the librarian (Done)
  • 4) A new scene with Diana in the housemaid job. And a bug in the club. (Done)
  • 5) More activities in the bar, new levels of drunkness.
  • 6) Continuation of the quest after visiting the librarian, hunt for the killer of the woman which new face Aisha has now.
  • 7) New scene from a poll
  • 8) More stuff in the fight system
Added a new scene in the housemaid job with Diana, this scene also appears in the gallery and after this one, her development is stopped until the new chapter of the game triggers since Aisha evolve a lot when the game reach to that chapter and that is necessary for what happens after with Diana.

Fixed a bug that crashed the game when you tried to finish the sex scene after the club in Aisha's house.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes