Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
BTW if anyone else is interested in coloring black&white game assets, sketches, hentai, manga, etc, there's a tool named "style2paints" available for automatic coloring. It's an AI driven tool, very easy to install and use and even the fully automatic (no human interaction) results are not bad. As you can see from the examples from the github and reddit comments semi automatic (with human interaction) results are very good.

Just download the tool from the google drive link in github, extract and start using.

There's also another tool doing a similar job, but it's harder to install. But it has an online version with limited resolution output support.

I'm interested (for a different project) but would it be possible to create a template for the AI and then batch convert all images in a folder? Manually loading and then saving in style2paints is tedious af.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm interested (for a different project) but would it be possible to create a template for the AI and then batch convert all images in a folder? Manually loading and then saving in style2paints is tedious af.
I believe it's possible and even easy to do for someone with a little coding knowledge, but I don't have that knowledge. You can request it in the github from the dev. Also AFAIK style2paints is open source, so someone may help you in reddit or in this forum. If by any chance you'll succeed, let us know.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
I believe it's possible and even easy to do for someone with a little coding knowledge, but I don't have that knowledge. You can request it in the github from the dev. Also AFAIK style2paints is open source, so someone may help you in reddit or in this forum. If by any chance you'll succeed, let us know.
Nevermind, I managed to work with deepai.org and python script to use the API at the server. For my purposes it works better than style2paints.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Build 25.5

• 1) New scene in the quest of Mr. Cunning, Aisha returns for more fun.
  • 2) More scenes in the gallery
  • 3) New quest to visit the librarian
  • 4) A new scene with Diana in the housemaid job. And a bug in the club.
  • 5) More activities in the bar, new lvls of drunkness.
"Fixed some minor bugs and now the time passes in the activities in the bar. Aisha can rob people now when she is getting touched or she is rubbing against someone.

The next update will be the last of this build and I will release the build 26 directly. It will contain the first part of the final quest of Chapter 1, Aisha hunting the man that killed the woman owner of the face she acquired thanks to the Butcher. This quest is quite long in a matter of stuff that I have to do so I will make the first part and round this build and the next one will be in the development of the next build."

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
So I haven't checked this game in months, does someone know if the UI and navigation system has been "smoothened" for a lack of better words ? I remember it as been pretty buggy and was the main reason for me to stop playing waiting for a better version.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
So I haven't checked this game in months, does someone know if the UI and navigation system has been "smoothened" for a lack of better words? I remember it as been pretty buggy and was the main reason for me to stop playing waiting for a better version.
He has fixed a lot of bugs but there are still some, plus a general unstable feel to the builds. The biggest problem is there is no way of knowing what triggers each event; some random events trigger other avenues to become available; plus he doesn't tell you that you have reached the end of an event as it stands for the current build. This only adds to the confusion. Having said that he is dealing with anything that is mentioned to him on Patreon and he is constantly doing updates, you can tell he cares about this project; hopefully, it keeps getting better and better.

Reactions: Wener and Stompai

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
So what is the meaning of the tag "Gore and Blood"?(sorry,i can't find any scence about it)

Last edited:

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
So what is the meaning of the tag "Gore and Blood"?(sorry,i can't find any scence about it)
There is a lot of scenes of gore and blood, some are rather graphic actually. The first quest line actually has some, I won't go into detail so as to not spoil it.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I've been watching this since the beginning... so awesome... but until there is some lesbian action... I can't invest!

Such a great mechanic though...! I absolutely love it!

Reactions: SlowDance

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
I've been watching this since the beginning... so awesome... but until there is some lesbian action... I can't invest!

Such a great mechanic though...! I absolutely love it!
There is one job related lesbian scene now, he puts his next builds to a vote and people consistently vote for non-lesbian scenes unfortunately :/

• Sad
Reactions: Gigalomaniac
Nov 4, 2017
help i cant catch johnathan. i click on his garage in the afternoon but it never opens.
I ve tried it on both friday and thursday afternoons but it doesn help

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2017
SCRIPT ERROR: GDScript::load_byte_code: Compile Error: Identifier not found: navigation
At: res://quests/quest003/cassandra_jonhatan_fight.gdc:104
ERROR: GDScript::load_byte_code: Method/Function Failed, returning: ERR_COMPILATION_FAILED
At: modules\gdscript\gd_script.cpp:690
ERROR: ResourceFormatLoaderGDScript::load: Condition ' err != OK ' is true. returned: RES()
At: modules\gdscript\gd_script.cpp:1757
ERROR: Failed loading resource: res://quests/quest003/cassandra_jonhatan_fight.gd
At: core\io\resource_loader.cpp:210
ERROR: Can't load dependency: res://quests/quest003/cassandra_jonhatan_fight.gd
At: core\io\resource_format_binary.cpp:717
ERROR: ResourceFormatLoader::load: Condition ' err != OK ' is true. returned: RES()
At: core\io\resource_loader.cpp:137
ERROR: Failed loading resource: res://quests/quest003/cassandra_jonhatan_fight.tscn
At: core\io\resource_loader.cpp:210
SCRIPT ERROR: _on_Jonhatan_button_pressed: Attempt to call function 'instance' in base 'null instance' on a null instance.
At: res://scripts/map_downtown.gdc:169
current time count: 1

this is the error i get

help me out man i dont want to start a new game

kerriwm25

Mar 19, 2020
Is anyone else having a problem getting Greg to appear in 25.5.2 ? Is there a certain time of day? He showed up in a previous version but not here.

Edit: I had started the Ian quest. I even went through and completed the quest, and met Greg a "second" time, but the grimmoire to advance Manny is still locked.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes