May 29, 2018
It's sad because this is such a cool game, the main character is sexy as hell but the game is so buggy.

I was playing the new update, then I got stuck on a monday loop where no characters were available and practically everything was closed. I saved and tried loading it after closing the game and I was still in the same loop.

Okay, I'll just start a new game... Then halfway through the new version the wrong text would appear. I'd be at the apartment and the text was talking about the park.

I've played a few updates along the way and they have always had bugs. I wish someone made this into something like a ren'py game instead of what it is now. The fight scenes would be difficult but at least most of the game wouldn't bug out.

Reactions: SupremoX11

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
It's sad because this is such a cool game, the main character is sexy as hell but the game is so buggy.

I was playing the new update, then I got stuck on a monday loop where no characters were available and practically everything was closed. I saved and tried loading it after closing the game and I was still in the same loop.

Okay, I'll just start a new game... Then halfway through the new version the wrong text would appear. I'd be at the apartment and the text was talking about the park.

I've played a few updates along the way and they have always had bugs. I wish someone made this into something like a ren'py game instead of what it is now. The fight scenes would be difficult but at least most of the game wouldn't bug out.
I agree with you here. I was really liking the game at the 24.5 update but after that things went downhill. These last updates have had some game breaking bugs. I am also stuck on the Monday loop and not sure what is making it happen either. I was always able to carry my saves over patch to patch. I though t that's what caused it but when I started a new game I was stuck in the Monday loop right after the first transformation battle. I haven't downloaded 25.4 yet so maybe this has been fixed now. ***Update*** The new version still has the Monday loop error. I still encounter it after the Ian fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: stickitinher22

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
I agree with you here. I was really liking the game at the 24.5 update but after that things went downhill. These last updates have had some game breaking bugs. I am also stuck on the Monday loop and not sure what is making it happen either. I was always able to carry my saves over patch to patch. I though t that's what caused it but when I started a new game I was stuck in the Monday loop right after the first transformation battle. I haven't downloaded 25.4 yet so maybe this has been fixed now. ***Update*** The new version still has the Monday loop error. I still encounter it after the Ian fight.
Yes and i am stuck too. Too bad that best games comes with worst bugs. Anyway hopefully they fixes it soon

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
please please please update the game so that i can get over the bugs
its an amazing game so dont let it go to waste
thank you

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
He fixed one bug apparently:

Build 25.4.1

A new drunk scene in the bar, this time in the billiard, like the last one, two scenes with all the clothes available.

Fixed a bug in Cassandra's quest, when Aisha was going to fight Jonathan the game was crashing.

Reactions: user9733

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
He fixed one bug apparently:

Build 25.4.1 Mega

A new drunk scene in the bar, this time in the billiard, like the last one, two scenes with all the clothes available.

Fixed a bug in Cassandra's quest, when Aisha was going to fight Jonathan the game was crashing.
There are a lot of bugs to meet in this game......for eg. after Carl (friend of Lucas) scene if i go to call him the game freezes. Sometimes i cant get to school even though i unlocked it.
Is there any ways to clear off minor bugs like this?

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Build 25.4.3

"Another drunk scene in the bar, this time in the jukebox. Only one more scene to go, the one in the pinball machine, and next is the scene when Aisha is totally drunk.

Added to the cheat menu the option to unlock the bar from there.

To unlock the bar in-game, you need to meet Greg first and then will trigger in the apartment complex the scene that will lead to the unlocking of the bar (to meet Greg you need to start the first quest, that is triggered with sleeping with 2 lust hearts)"

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
Build 25.4.3 Mega

"Another drunk scene in the bar, this time in the jukebox. Only one more scene to go, the one in the pinball machine, and next is the scene when Aisha is totally drunk.

To unlock the bar in-game, you need to meet Greg first and then will trigger in the apartment complex the scene that will lead to the unlocking of the bar (to meet Greg you need to start the first quest, that is triggered with sleeping with 2 lust hearts)"
Thanks a lot dear <3

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
Build 25.4.3 Mega

Also i did everything to trigger that scene which used to happen in previous versions but i cant unlock bar. Another bug maybe i dont know

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah not a big fan of the black and white, would love a color remake. If anyone can figure out how to extract the images, I might make a color version for myself.
It's been months since you posted this, but if you're still interested, there's a tool to extract assets from the game and it extracts all images. Tool only unpacks the content of exe file, no repacking function unfortunately.

Here's the output folder of the tool including all the media files from the game.

BTW if anyone else is interested in coloring black&white game assets, sketches, hentai, manga, etc, there's a tool named "style2paints" available for automatic coloring. It's an AI driven tool, very easy to install and use and even the fully automatic (no human interaction) results are not bad. As you can see from the examples from the github and reddit comments semi automatic (with human interaction) results are very good.

Just download the tool from the google drive link in github, extract and start using.

There's also another tool doing a similar job, but it's harder to install. But it has an online version with limited resolution output support.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes