Riaoh

Aug 29, 2019
how to trigger new scene in bar? because when aisha almost full drunk this game got error and cant click anything to continue scene

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
oof I already seduced the janitor but never got the job
oh no, seducing once doesn't get you access to the school, you need to keep doing it until you can start seducing him inside the school, then you will need a teachers outfit that will get you the modelling job. In my first play I got it no problem, in my second play, the inside school seducing never triggered, no matter how many times I did the outside one.

Jul 18, 2018
oh no, seducing once doesn't get you access to the school, you need to keep doing it until you can start seducing him inside the school, then you will need a teachers outfit that will get you the modelling job. In my first play I got it no problem, in my second play, the inside school seducing never triggered, no matter how many times I did the outside one.
I seduced him twice and at that point I thought it was just broken, how many times do I have to seduce him outside in order to inside?

EDIT: alright ill try that and see if it works

Last edited:

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I seduced him twice and at that point I thought it was just broken, how many times do I have to seduce him outside in order to inside?
I am not sure, but I think I needed at least three times. There might be hidden triggers though,maybe you need to talk to the clothes store clerk at least once? Again, I couldn't make it the second time I played the game, so I can't say for sure.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017

EDIT: alright ill try that and see if it works
It seems to be a random trigger tbh, I changed up the clothing she was wearing to see if it made a difference; I think it triggered after the 4th or 5th time I seduced him.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
It seems to be a random trigger tbh, I changed up the clothing she was wearing to see if it made a difference; I think it triggered after the 4th or 5th time I seduced him.
If it's random, then it's pretty bad, I tried over a dozen times, while also trying different outfits and still didn't get the continuation event. On the other hand, my second run was fucked from the start, didn't get the hunt grimoire from greg when I should have.

Last edited:

user9733

Sep 14, 2017
Can't buy the lockpicks in the department store for the new quest. New version, new bugs...
Had the same problem. Got around it by editing my save file and adding 104 to the items_unique line so it looks something like this...

items_unique="057,059,092,093,095,096,097,098,099,103,101,104,,,"

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So can somebody tell me how to seduce manny? or something. The first quest says i need to gain access to school by using manny but i can only talk to him and the seduce thingy at top only increases my lust and does nothing for manny. WTF am i doing wrong and this is my first time playing so i have no clue how to seduce selectable people.

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
So can somebody tell me how to seduce manny? or something. The first quest says i need to gain access to school by using manny but i can only talk to him and the seduce thingy at top only increases my lust and does nothing for manny. WTF am i doing wrong and this is my first time playing so i have no clue how to seduce selectable people.
You can only seduce him on Monday and Thursday and only wearing three certain outfits

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
You can only seduce him on Monday and Thursday and only wearing three certain outfits
You also have to met Greg after your first dream sequence and be able to make the charm, when you do that there will be an option in the talk mention to look into his mind. Pululon has said he's left on Patreon that he has to move the first trigger for this quest so it makes a bit more sense; I think its a Chapter 2 fix.

qsqsqsi

Jul 15, 2017
It is pretty straighforward. Just use your diary. And for now you can't finish chapter 1. After last quest it repeats itself indefinitely.
Thank. I still stuck. To make Eye of Damned, it require old mouth semen, but i tried all the method i could imagine, i still couldn't find it. Where can i find or make it?

Reactions: konabwo

qsqsqsi

Jul 15, 2017
I am not sure, but I think I needed at least three times. There might be hidden triggers though,maybe you need to talk to the clothes store clerk at least once? Again, I couldn't make it the second time I played the game, so I can't say for sure.
I have sudduce him like a million times already, still outside please help me:ROFLMAO:

qsqsqsi

Jul 15, 2017
I just finish the quest of the Flavor of Fear. I think there is some bug. I can't progress further. The bar is still requiring to do this quest again, and over and over again. Anyone know how to fix this?
1599188829726.png
1599188871392.png

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes