kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I just finish the quest of the Flavor of Fear. I think there is some bug. I can't progress further. The bar is still requiring to do this quest again, and over and over again. Anyone know how to fix this?
End of content

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The dev should implement prostitution. You unlock richer customers after buying better lingerie and jewelry for yourself. Then the MC will seduced other female characters(like Mrs Juliana Carter) into the ring, and make them work for her. It could made as an excuse to infiltrate the corrupt city government.

Last edited:

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Tried playing it. I apreciate that dev is trying to do something diffrent graphicswise but i just cannot play black and white game.

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
I think i have a problem, for some reason almost all npc's disappeared, i only can find Ian Quinzel. The gym, clothe store bakery, book store are closed all the time. Anyone can tell me what can be?

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Spoiler I guess..

Is there anyway to avoid Lucas getting cucked?
Butthurted about that dumb shit long time ago. There is no way to avoid it, unless you just stop event before forced crap. Strongly doubt, that dev will add an alternative path.

Jul 18, 2018
How do you get the bar scenes? and which bar is the dev talking about? the one in downtown gave me no option, and the one in the neighborhood also gave me no option to see any new scenes no matter how drunk i got.

Jul 18, 2018
wha
It seems to be a random trigger tbh, I changed up the clothing she was wearing to see if it made a difference; I think it triggered after the 4th or 5th time I seduced him.
what are the chances? this is my 27th time i'm seducing him through save scumming and cheat engine's speedhack, I can't turn back now, I've finally reached end of content after three hours.

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
Edit the save file, and change the day there. It should fix it.
Sounds reasonable, but what to change?

I've tried changing
actual_day=
time=
time_count=

They have no effect on the day. It's still Monday every damned time I wake up.

Any other ideas?

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
Sounds reasonable, but what to change?

I've tried changing
actual_day=
time=
time_count=

They have no effect on the day. It's still Monday every damned time I wake up.

Any other ideas?
From what I remember, you want to change actual_day to something between 1-7. Try every day, go to sleep and see what happens.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Game buggs out for me sometimes, i go to club>there is no option to do anything and i can't leave, i start conversation with NPC>there is no text box and i can't leave, seduction>scene starts but doesn't play properly and i can only skip it.

1602081394679.png

Reloaded save and while i still see these bugs from time to time, it's managable.

Thanks Nadore , i also got this bug but changing actual_day fixed it.

Edit: Now i'm stuck at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes