T1M0

Nov 15, 2017
I get a lot of distortion in the audio. Tried it with two different dacs. Is it supposed to be like that?

Jan 11, 2018
Hello everybody !

I'm blocked in club I haven't any action available

Someone could help me to solve this problem ?

Thank you

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The dialog broke completely. When engaging with any character the text doesn't show up at all after clicking the "Talk to" cloud. What a bug...

chat selected: 1
SCRIPT ERROR: get_chat_on: Invalid get index '0' (on base: 'Array').
At: res://scripts/game_globals.gdc:1398
dialog index:
SCRIPT ERROR: put_text: Invalid type in function 'get_value' in base 'ConfigFile'. Cannot convert argument 1 from Nil to String.
At: res://system/dialog.gdc:22

Last edited:

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
You can edit your save using notepad to add the books. Search for the line items_quest="" and edit it so it looks like this: items_quest="056,055,,,,,,,,"

save the changes and load your save, the books should be in your inventory.
Any idea how add the grimoire book , too? It never spawn after I've talked to Greg. I've tried to use cheats too but nothing...no grimoire.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
I am stuck at monday...
Yes this is a bug that has existed since 24.5. Someone in a earlier post found out how to change the resources to correct the issue though so I would look there for assistance. Not sure if the loop issues is tied to using cheats or not which messes with characters possibly not encountering you when they should.

Reactions: thegrindisreal

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I can't do the phone call with Jonathan Carson nor talk to Susan in the gym. How do i get the Charm of Scrutiny / Scrutinize... i already read the grimoire once in Alish'a bedroom.
Should i start doing a specific job?
Now i also can't get the quest with Mrs Carter to unlock the Bar...
...i played this game a long time ago.. the update that introduced dancing in the club and the forest...two years ago? I didn't had this problem with the charm...

Last edited:

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I can't do the phone call with Jonathan Carson nor talk to Susan in the gym. How do i get the Charm of Scrutiny / Scrutinize... i already read the grimoire once in Alish'a bedroom.
Should i start doing a specific job?
Now i also can't get the quest with Mrs Carter to unlock the Bar...
...i played this game a long time ago.. the update that introduced dancing in the club and the forest...two years ago? I didn't had this problem with the charm...
You need to make it, there is option to make it in right side. You need milk and masturbate in bed to get juice

Last edited:

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I just finish the quest of the Flavor of Fear. I think there is some bug. I can't progress further. The bar is still requiring to do this quest again, and over and over again. Anyone know how to fix this?
Hi, How do you unlock the door. It keep saying i have to buy lockpick even though i have bough it.
Can you post your save folder here

AKA101

May 11, 2017
anyone getting my kind of bug just open save file with notepad++ and add put 104 at the end of item unique it should looks like this
items_unique="057,092,093,095,097,098,099,103,101,104,,,,"

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
He's got a fix put out for Build 28.1

First, you could not buy the book and magazine for Ian's quest, now you can do it.

The pause wasn't working properly when Aisha checked Ian's room.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Build 28.2

• Fixed bug that doesn't let you earn experience from jobs
  • Added new ero scene for the bar, special paizuri scene with the outfit obtained through Ian's quest
  • Added new scene for the downtown club, dancing with someone
  • Fixed a bug that destroyed the old club actions
  • Fixed the department shop that was putting the Lockpicks in the quest items inventory when it has to be in the unique items (this makes it possible to buy multiple times the lockpicks when it only can be bought one time).
  • Fixed a bug in the Abandoned House that wasn't founding the Lockpicks because these ones were in the quest items inventory and not in the unique items inventory.
To get the new paizuri scene you need the outfit that you get from Ian's quest, the one that Aisha usually does when she goes to do something bad. The scene triggers like the others, you need to do activities in the bar until the grope/rub scene and after that can be triggered.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes