MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
MY GOD the art is killing me!

I played WAY back in the day; release 1...or 2?

No LESBIAN!!...o_O for shaaaaAAMMME!

I cannot stop waiting for a LESBIAN tag, hehe...

STORY was/is GREAT.....

:love:

Reactions: ShamanLab

AKA101

May 11, 2017
MY GOD the art is killing me!

I played WAY back in the day; release 1...or 2?

No LESBIAN!!...o_O for shaaaaAAMMME!

I cannot stop waiting for a LESBIAN tag, hehe...

STORY was/is GREAT.....

:love:
There is lesbian scene in maid job quest and I think there will be in future with that lady gym trainer

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
There is lesbian scene in maid job quest and I think there will be in future with that lady gym trainer

oh CHRIST I have been waiting for that,,,THANKS!... especially with the frikken sexy neighbor... *sigh! :D

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
I got the grimoire for charm of the scrutinize, or whatever it's called. I have the hearts and all the ingrediants, but for the game isn't detecting that I have milk. Is there a way to fix this, or do I need to start over and hope that it works this time?

By the way, is there some kind of guide available?

Last edited:

keff

Jan 21, 2018
jesus christ the spoiler in op. you know you can just say "they" right? saying she/he every sentence is so unnecessary and awkward

QuietEnthusiasm

Jan 19, 2020
I quite like this, but the broken English bogs the experience down tremendously. Its creator should really get someone to proof-read his writing.

Jaxxon9696

Jul 13, 2017
I got the grimoire for charm of the scrutinize, or whatever it's called. I have the hearts and all the ingrediants, but for the game isn't detecting that I have milk. Is there a way to fix this, or do I need to start over and hope that it works this time?

By the way, is there some kind of guide available?
how u got the grimoire help me pls

Reactions: hiwarren1

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
Does anyone have any of the missing clothes unlocked? If so, please tell me how they were unlocked - this list of clothes can be found in the gallery, activities, seducing

1.png

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes