Atlan

May 18, 2018
I know where is the diary .... I'm telling that there are 2 diary icons now and 1 of them overlaps the action icons making very difficult to select them.
Can't you read? Im saying the same thing..

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Dont know why the mods refused to add the Big Ass and Cosplay tag when I gave them all the tags to put in. Oh well at least they added the majority of my tag recommendations

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
what happen to the game ?? this update fucked up totaly the game, i finished the 1st quest (im restarting from the beginning) and after it i'm fully stuck on monday... i have to save on every action i made because a lot of event just don't start, seduce with the 51 clothes just made the games bugged...
there is a solution for the monday stuck at least ? i'm ok to spam the save but i would like to advance in the game :/

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
game is a mess
after killing Ian nothing works anymore the shops/gym are 24 hours a day closed, no fighting possiblle no new jobs selection possible you don't even work anymore no income even not from stealing because the time limit is way to short, all other characters are not available anymore and so on.
Chosing a non sexual skill will limit maximum lust points gained to 1-3 instead of around 30 (if skipped the mini game) and
and so on

Great game but after the first real progress it stops everything

Bobby Black

Nov 10, 2020
Very intriguing game. Full of problems, that's a pity.

I am stuck in Ian quest.

I gave him both the fitness and the occult book. I am after the scene where "it's better if I leave him and come back tomorrow".
I waited the following day but from that moment on I see the mark on Mikaela house with the "!" I click but nothing happens.

Any hint?

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
Very intriguing game. Full of problems, that's a pity.

I am stuck in Ian quest.

I gave him both the fitness and the occult book. I am after the scene where "it's better if I leave him and come back tomorrow".
I waited the following day but from that moment on I see the mark on Mikaela house with the "!" I click but nothing happens.

Any hint?
go the gym you'll find mikaela, or go to sleep with 2 hearts available

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Latest Build:

Build 30.3

Road to Build 31: Build 30.3
  • Added two scenes for level 4 of drunkness in the Downtown Club (they depend on Aisha's clothes).
  • Added a new scene for the Hunt, "Seducing a group of boys playing soccer", can be accessed on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Friday in the afternoon.
  • Moved the top icons, since they were over the actions icons of the place where Aisha is.
Enjoy!

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
what engine he's using for do his work?? i mean its not renpy o_O im kinda curious.

BTW i love this game!! ^^<3

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes