guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
i wanted to play but i'm afraid i'm gonna stuck in the monday loop. anyone played the latest build experiencing this?
For the longest time I was encountering this problem and didn't know why. I downloaded the previous update v30.3 because I saw changes to the grind in skills. I played through v30.3 without using any cheats but the money one and didn't experience any loop issues. I can't say for certain that the cheats are why but it's the only thing I changed with my playthroughs that made a difference.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Build 31

New Release: Build 31
  • New scenes for level 3 of drunkness in the bar, for the dancing activity. Two scenes for opening, and 2 scenes for groping (the scenes trigger depending on the clothes that Aisha is wearing).
  • Added lvl of drunkness in the drunk progress bar in the club.
  • Added the opportunity to steal from Aisha's partner while the kissing scenes.
  • New scenes for level 3 of drunkness for the drinking activity in the Downtown Club.
  • Fixed a bug in the scenes for the dancing activity in the Downtown Club.
  • Modified how fast Aisha can get drunk in the Downtown Club (is faster now)
  • Fixed a few bugs in the gallery that was blocking scenes even when you unlock them.
  • Added two scenes for level 4 of drunkness in the Downtown Club (they depend on Aisha's clothes).
  • Added a new scene for the Hunt, "Seducing a group of boys playing soccer", can be accessed on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Friday in the afternoon.
  • Moved the top icons, since they were over the actions icons of the place where Aisha is.
  • Added all quests into the new diary. Chapter quests, secondary quests, and jobs quests.
  • Added new requisites in Hunt's scenes, one is the grimoire of prevention that you earn from the Butcher through the Eye of Damned quest. The other is basic makeup that you can buy in the mall in the Beauty Store.
  • Added a new shop in the Mall in Downtown, the Beauty Store.
  • Added the last part in Mr. Cunning's quest, you can visit his house at day and check his room, after that you can keep coming back at night for sex, but the quest is over (will continue in another quest later).

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
For the longest time I was encountering this problem and didn't know why. I downloaded the previous update v30.3 because I saw changes to the grind in skills. I played through v30.3 without using any cheats but the money one and didn't experience any loop issues. I can't say for certain that the cheats are why but it's the only thing I changed with my playthroughs that made a difference.
thing is i didn't use cheat whatsoever to begin with when i'm experiencing it previous build ago. but gonna try anyway. thanks for the info!

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Been trying and trying to have Alisha get lvl 4 drunkenness after unlocking the bar but the night either ends everytime I get to lvl 3 does anyone have a way that actually works for reaching lvl4. I would just use the gallery to look at the scenes for lvl for drunk but none of them get unlocked when you use the unlock all scenes button there.

Ogolov

May 1, 2017
Been trying and trying to have Alisha get lvl 4 drunkenness after unlocking the bar but the night either ends everytime I get to lvl 3 does anyone have a way that actually works for reaching lvl4. I would just use the gallery to look at the scenes for lvl for drunk but none of them get unlocked when you use the unlock all scenes button there.
I did it by using the +1 time cheat and cycling through the times until I was back to night again. This seems to reset the amount of actions you can do.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
And I still got the Monday loop even though I didn't use any cheat, goes right after Ian and blade of torment quest line.

Dunno what triggered it.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
And I still got the Monday loop even though I didn't use any cheat, goes right after Ian and blade of torment quest line.

Dunno what triggered it.
Yea I'm sorry that is happening to you. I have seen success as well to what Ogolov is saying in his post about +1 cheating the time so it resets.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
I am having the same problem and have no idea how to get lvl 4 as the night ends after level 3. Maybe the clothes is key? Does wearing the right outfit extend the time? At this point I have just given up on it.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Road to Build 32: Build 31.3
  • New scene in the Housemaid Job with Shannon (Aisha works in her house on Fridays).
  • Added the Contacts into the new Diary.
  • Can be noted that in the contacts details the likes, friendship and seduction bars and lvls are taken out. That is because those mechanics won't be used anymore (actually only in the quest to get into the school is used, but that quest will be reworked in the future), and the development of Aisha's relationship with the NPCs can be seen on the details of each NPC. And the current state of the NPC (if is dead or not). Now when you start a new game some NPCs will be unlocked already on Aisha's diary.

Changes since the last update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
So I started the game for the first time and seem to have begun with some end game content unlocked? I ended up doing some random combat section at night as a seemingly different character and harvesting body parts.

I'm assuming that's not meant to be unlocked from the jump?

Reactions: Fargoon

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
That started happening to me after some versions, i thought its lingering save or somthing, but new pc and its still there. Aisha can transform and fight before she even discoveres the power story wise.

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Coming back after a long time and Ok I know I am Dumb and have no patience
What m I suppose to do? I have no idea about the story?

This is what I played after several retries
-Once I was stuck with a ugly looking guys home once... One time I somehow progressed and crashed when they were going at it.(crash in sense eveything was stuck may be cause of me hitting lots of keys after frustration)

-Bought a dress with club tag but still can't go after wearing the dress .i.e I have yet to see the club stuff. Or is there any.

-I can turn into a monster at night and click the win button. What is all that? Completely clueless at this point? I think she transforms into her or that other characters story?

-Quit the waitress job? how to get the other jobs.( nothing happen in the job either)

-Can you actually call any one. Whats the point of the phone,books? (i get the point but is there some content for that)

-The school "!" mark is there but what do I do the old guy once noticed her but nothing afterwards.

-I increased some stats nothing happens instead of number increasing.

-All characters have seduce level but can you actually seduce anyone.

And this are the same problems that I faced year or two ago. May be the monster mode at night is the only new thing that I noticed.

I went through the forum and read what all of you are saying and discussing, but I am inclined to believe all of you are talking about something else. Only sex scenes I saw were when she goes monster mode at night without crash. That is new for me. A year ago I didn't even saw a sex scene. Talking to any one can lead to getting stuck and have to restart.

I like the art style. But the game is just unplayable for me. Come on, I want to play the game but the game doesn't want me to play the game.

Can some one properly show me some directions as to how to play this game proper. Does the 600+ Mb game actually has some stuff or all of you in some big joke I don't know about.

i have checked the gallery and had my fun but would have liked to get them playing through the game. but in the gallery not all scenes are there. and still some some does get stuck there as well.
This game still has 5 years of development or 5 or 6 more people with 3 years still left for some thing playable.
:KEK:(y)

Last edited:

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Coming back after a long time and Ok I know I am Dumb and have no patience
What m I suppose to do? I have no idea about the story?

This is what I played after several retries
-Once I was stuck with a ugly looking guys home once... One time I somehow progressed and crashed when they were going at it.(crash in sense eveything was stuck may be cause of me hitting lots of keys after frustration)

-Bought a dress with club tag but still can't go after wearing the dress .i.e I have yet to see the club stuff. Or is there any.

-I can turn into a monster at night and click the win button. What is all that? Completely clueless at this point? I think she transforms into her or that other characters story?

-Quit the waitress job? how to get the other jobs.( nothing happen in the job either)

-Can you actually call any one. Whats the point of the phone,books? (i get the point but is there some content for that)

-The school "!" mark is there but what do I do the old guy once noticed her but nothing afterwards.

-I increased some stats nothing happens instead of number increasing.

-All characters have seduce level but can you actually seduce anyone.

And this are the same problems that I faced year or two ago. May be the monster mode at night is the only new thing that I noticed.

I went through the forum and read what all of you are saying and discussing, but I am inclined to believe all of you are talking about something else. Only sex scenes I saw were when she goes monster mode at night without crash. That is new for me. A year ago I didn't even saw a sex scene. Talking to any one can lead to getting stuck and have to restart.

I like the art style. But the game is just unplayable for me. Come on, I want to play the game but the game doesn't want me to play the game.

Can some one properly show me some directions as to how to play this game proper. Does the 600+ Mb game actually has some stuff or all of you in some big joke I don't know about.

i have checked the gallery and had my fun but would have liked to get them playing through the game. but in the gallery not all scenes are there. and still some some does get stuck there as well.
This game still has 5 years of development or 5 or 6 more people with 3 years still left for some thing playable.
:KEK:(y)
that was probably the actual trigger of your endless bug fest, i learned the hard way that you don't do (never do) things the story haven't told you anything about.

if story doesn't told you why you can transform, don't go hunting monster and shit.
if story doesn't told you why you need to close fissure, don't go closing shit.
if story doesn't told you why and how to go sperm hunting, ..by now you already knew the drill right?

to be honest this game was one of the freshest game on all this forum has to offer - it just had really buggy build (hopefully dev can sort it out in near time), it has ton of stuff to play in early chapter minus the quest.

if you felt like you're stuck check around clicking things you prolly missed something, if you still stuck - check the black window behind the existing window that running - did it gives you error message?

its a fun game albeit buggy one

Reactions: Irishcrackpot
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes