yts1083

May 28, 2017
I don't understand what triggers the 1% bug on the skip minigame. I mean the minigame is nice and all but I don't want to play it 5 times per scene, or on every recurring one. And if the skip bugs out (and it has more often than not for me with no way of reversing it) then sadly the game is unplayable.
Edit: I think I narrowed it down to the Lust cheat, but I'm not entirely sure.
Edit 2: Nvm, happened again with no cheating.
Also, another piece of feedback: change the pause function to a different key than the skip button!!! That seems kind of obvious but it's insanely frustrating trying to move fast across some dialogues and realising I just paused it, since there isn't even anything that notifies you when it's done loading and you can click to continue, or it's still loading another dialogue box and the click will pause the scene.

Last edited:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
New Release: Build 32
  • Added ero scene for the level 3 of drunkness in the Downtown Club
  • Now time passes more slowly while doing activities in the Bar and Downtown Club so is easier to reach the high level of drunkness
  • Fixed bugs in the gallery, scene for the Book Seller Job was showing the Housemaid Scene. The scene for the Maid Caffee Waitress won't let you select the clothes if you had them unlocked.
  • Fixed bug that was not letting you acquire the MakeUp kit from the Beauty Shop
  • Fixed bug in Mr. Cunning's quest, the sex scene at night would reset the state of the quest and you would have the option to keep visiting him through the daytime and acquiring multiple times the Key in his room.
  • Fixed bugs in the new diary that would prevent that some of the Jobs quests show that they are finished.
  • Fixed Susan Reyner's name in his portrait when you visited the Gym, fixed a bug that would restart her quest all the time.
  • New scene in the Housemaid Job with Shannon (Aisha works in her house on Fridays).
  • Added the places into the new Diary.
  • Corrected texts on 2 scenes in The Hunt, "Working my Ass?" and "Making some cash"
  • New scene in the Housemaid Job with Shannon (Aisha works in her house on Fridays).
  • Added the Contacts into the new Diary.
  • Can be noted that in the contacts details the likes, friendship and seduction bars and lvls are taken out. That is because those mechanics won't be used anymore (actually only in the quest to get into the school is used, but that quest will be reworked in the future), and the development of Aisha's relationship with the NPCs can be seen on the details of each NPC. And the current state of the NPC (if is dead or not). Now when you start a new game some NPCs will be unlocked already on Aisha's diary.
  • The game was crashing when you tried to return to the Bakery on Sunday after finishing all the scenes with Jimmy.
  • Fixed some wording in the gallery.
  • Added scenes for the level 4 of drunkenness in the Downtown Club. They are 2 scenes and depends on the clothes that Aisha is wearing.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Road to Build 33: Build 32.2
  • New scenes in the motel, these scenes can be accessed through the club. While sober Aisha can go with one guy to the motel, where she can do some foreplay and sex with the guy.
  • Now in the bar and the club, when Aisha takes a drink, she can select to drink until a specific drunkness level. She can only advance the level, never go back.
  • Arranged the Contacts in the new diary and added some new NPCs there. Deleted the old diary and the new one is official now.
  • Fixed bugs in the quest for the Bakery Assistant job. what was fixed was a bug that didn't let you access the repeatable paizuri scene during days job, this bug affected the diary too.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Thank you to the dev for allowing us the ability to do the drinking to specific levels at the bar and club!! I can finally see all those great scenes. The journal and quest log changes are great as well. Its all starting to be more organized and the hints interlaid in the log are fantastic. Maybe it's because I have been playing this since the start but if you cant figure out how to do the next steps in a quest line after these changes then I don't know what to tell you. I'm eagerly awaiting chapter 2, lets go!!!

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
This version is super buggy and laggy.

About the 3rd or 4th time talking to Mr. cunnings no dialog comes up game just stops responding.
The game no long has the responsiveness it used to.
Example: You click on the seduction icon and it can take several seconds for the image even to come up.

The issue is compounded by the right click implementation.
If you click the right click before a dialog sequence is finished it pauses.
However, at the end of a sequence the same button is used to advance it when it displays the same icon in the bottom right.
However, because of the lag issue that icon it displays at the end of the sequence can be displayed several seconds before the dialog routine finishes and when you click the right button the scene won't advance instead it is paused and hidden from you.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
This version is super buggy and laggy.

About the 3rd or 4th time talking to Mr. cunnings no dialog comes up game just stops responding.
The game no long has the responsiveness it used to.
Example: You click on the seduction icon and it can take several seconds for the image even to come up.

The issue is compounded by the right click implementation.
If you click the right click before a dialog sequence is finished it pauses.
However, at the end of a sequence the same button is used to advance it when it displays the same icon in the bottom right.
However, because of the lag issue that icon it displays at the end of the sequence can be displayed several seconds before the dialog routine finishes and when you click the right button the scene won't advance instead it is paused and hidden from you.
It's been an issue since day 1 but the dev doesn't really care. When I first tried this game more than a year ago, I was hyped up, this looked really good, but the dev refused to do basic QOL and bug fixing and he keeps piling on. At this point I don't think his project is salvageable, there's too many layers of bugs, it's gonna take him 6 months to debug.

Reactions: temporaryuser

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
New Release: Build 33
  • Added new scene in the House Maid job with Shannon. The fourth scene with her dildo's adventures.
  • A new unique item is added too as a reward for completing all the scenes with Shannon, this item will unlock future scenes.
  • New scenes in the motel, these scenes can be accessed through the club. While sober Aisha can go with one guy to the motel, where she can do some foreplay and sex with the guy.
  • Now in the bar and the club, when Aisha takes a drink, she can select to drink until a specific drunkness level. She can only advance the level, never go back.
  • Arranged the Contacts in the new diary and added some new NPCs there. I deleted the old diary and the new one is official now.
  • Fixed bugs in the quest for the Bakery Assistant job. what was fixed was a bug that didn't let you access the repeatable paizuri scene during days job, this bug affected the diary too.
  • New two scenes in the Housemaid Job with Shannon, they are repeatable and are unlocked after the fourth scene, and with these scenes ends all the activities with Shannon in the Housemaid job.
  • Deleted the old Contact icon since now the contacts are in the new Diary.
  • Added 2 new scenes for foreplay after the club in the motel and 2 new sex scenes after the club in the motel.
  • Added new fight system, the old one will be eliminated for one more simple and fast.
The new fight system is way simpler and fast than the old one. I have to say that I liked the idea of the old one, but it was getting me a lot of work to develop, and since I'm focusing more on a story-driven game, I thought that something simpler would be better to advance the story and to develop.
This one work as a board game. Aisha has 3 forms (1 available right now) and 3 levels for each form. In the fight, you have to throw dices according to Aisha's form and get certain results to win through the fight. Monsters here work as special modifications (extra dices, etc), giving Aisha more chance to get the necessary results. Aisha can use a monster 1 time per fight, the monsters can get better modificators and skills while leveling up.
Aisha can use her own skills and the monster's skill when the dices are cast to modify the result and reach the objective.
The skills need certain resources to get triggered, these resources can be obtained through the results of the dice or can be lust hearts.
The grimoires will work as these skills, giving Aisha extra modifications to get the necessary result.
Right now is only the same fight to test, with Aisha's first form in level 3 and the first monster at level 3 available to fight (the other 2 will crash the game). The scenery to beat has 2 results to be obtained.
Aisha lost the fight if her HP reaches 0. Each time that she lost or finish 1 round the negative results of her red dices will be hits on her HP plus any modification of the scenery. She can keep fighting until she beat all the objectives (in the one that is active right now are 2 objectives) or until she loses. After that, the game will work as it was working until now (drops, scenes, etc).

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
ok something weird is happening
whenever i m playing this game recently the audio is getting really distorted.....like "not getting radio signal properly" sound
only happening when playing this game
why is it happening and solution pls?

haydenlam

Jul 8, 2018
To be honest I didn't expect to like this kind of black and white game but honestly, this is what I've been looking for and I would suggest anyone interested in female heroine/protagonist games try this out, the writing is great the story is good and you have a lot of skills/customization involved in the game. So far most scenes I've encountered show you wearing clothes that you have put on. Of course, some places require you to wear something specific but usually, you still have choices you can make.

BUT it's hard to play the game without getting stuck at some point and you are forced to edit save files or cheat and even then you might not be able to complete a certain quest because the game just doesn't unlock it for you.

For example, I've completed "My Friend and his Sister" Quest and I had a dream with Greg, and after the dream, I got two new quests, "Path to the carnage" and "The Blade of the Torment" so in the "Path of the carnage" Quest it gives you a tip to go and do "The Blade of the Torment" so you start doing the blade of the torment and realize you can't call the NPC Jonathan Carson at any point during the week. Now rewinding to when I went to the mall with Cassandra and after the encounter with Jonathan you make plans on going swimming with Cassandra and that's not written in the diary instead it says you need to call Jonathan which doesn't work.

I wish there was a walkthrough/tutorial just to get past the quest I am stuck on and then keep playing on my own.

This is the error shown in the black console behind the game when I press call Jonathan
ERROR: Node not found: /root/contacts
At: scene\main\node.cpp:907
SCRIPT ERROR: _on_Call_pressed: Attempt to call function 'hide' in base 'null instance' on a null instance.
At: res://system/quest_log/contacts/contact_desc.gdc:38

Probably the only major issue in this game is that you have options that you shouldn't yet have I understand the game isn't yet completed but hopefully after the dev finishes the game he focuses on fixing all the bugs. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy having freedom in games instead of going in one direction but if you start to encounter bugs and errors of doing what you are not supposed to then it just forces you to stay on track and even then you might run into issues like me.

whackedandshameful

May 4, 2017
To be honest I didn't expect to like this kind of black and white game but honestly, this is what I've been looking for and I would suggest anyone interested in female heroine/protagonist games try this out, the writing is great the story is good and you have a lot of skills/customization involved in the game. So far most scenes I've encountered show you wearing clothes that you have put on. Of course, some places require you to wear something specific but usually, you still have choices you can make.

BUT it's hard to play the game without getting stuck at some point and you are forced to edit save files or cheat and even then you might not be able to complete a certain quest because the game just doesn't unlock it for you.

For example, I've completed "My Friend and his Sister" Quest and I had a dream with Greg, and after the dream, I got two new quests, "Path to the carnage" and "The Blade of the Torment" so in the "Path of the carnage" Quest it gives you a tip to go and do "The Blade of the Torment" so you start doing the blade of the torment and realize you can't call the NPC Jonathan Carson at any point during the week. Now rewinding to when I went to the mall with Cassandra and after the encounter with Jonathan you make plans on going swimming with Cassandra and that's not written in the diary instead it says you need to call Jonathan which doesn't work.

I wish there was a walkthrough/tutorial just to get past the quest I am stuck on and then keep playing on my own.

This is the error shown in the black console behind the game when I press call Jonathan
ERROR: Node not found: /root/contacts
At: scene\main\node.cpp:907
SCRIPT ERROR: _on_Call_pressed: Attempt to call function 'hide' in base 'null instance' on a null instance.
At: res://system/quest_log/contacts/contact_desc.gdc:38

Probably the only major issue in this game is that you have options that you shouldn't yet have I understand the game isn't yet completed but hopefully after the dev finishes the game he focuses on fixing all the bugs. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy having freedom in games instead of going in one direction but if you start to encounter bugs and errors of doing what you are not supposed to then it just forces you to stay on track and even then you might run into issues like me.
I am having the same sort of problem. I have build 32, and the calling function absolutely works. So its just a this build sort of bug.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes