Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Road to Build 34: Build 33.4
  • Added new scene for the Hunt at day: Seducing a girl in the clothes store, can escalate thing to something more ecchi in one of the changing room
  • Fixed a few bugs with the last scene and the diary.

Tskxe

Aug 23, 2017
How is it possible to call Cassandra to the club....when you have no telephone symbol in your phone on Cassandra...Idid all the quests you need to do, to get the club quest...but I can´t call her...

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I have not played the last two updates and again I am controlling my self to not play and wait all the way till the final release so I can actually play the Devs Idea and not be burned out of the game completely.
But the game is good enough that I will comeback when it releases even if it is Decade away from now.(In reality I will forget about it completely if the bugs are not addressed)

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Build 34.3

Road to Build 35: Build 34.3
  • Added 2 new ero scenes (anal) for level 3 of drunkness in the motel. With this, all the scenes for the level 3 of drunkness in the motel are done, and with this, all the scenes for the motel are done, so, the new club and its common activities are finished (some specials activities will be developed in the future).
  • Added a new scene for The Hunt at day, Seducing a random guy while jogging in the neighborhood, this scene can be accessed through Monday to Sunday at midday.
  • Fixed a bug that made the game crash after using the call option in the Contact Info.

Reactions: AnonF21

lovebnb

Mar 27, 2018
did anyone managed to go to chapter 2, after I finish the last quest in chapter 1 i get nothing and if I went back to the bar I get last mission repeated

Reactions: inyourface

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
This has some pretty gamebreaking bugs.

The first fight is bugged so that you get the lose screen as soon as it starts. If you press continue, the game simply crashes and nothing happens. If you use the win cheat (which still shows the lose screen, but allows progress), all characters disappear from the map and the locations don't go through the day/time cycles, basically bricking the game except for scripted events that occur in sleep.

It's also a coin flip on whether you get the Charm of Scutiny at all, meaning you might not even be able to do the sidequests before the first fight.

Really is a shame, because the art is unique and there is a lot of content (even though the gallery unlock cheat doesn't actually unlock it all), but you can't get to it.

EDIT: Literally, the only way I was able to get past the first fight and not have the game brick was to click on lose. This game is pretty much unplayable without abusing the cheats.

Last edited:

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
This has some pretty gamebreaking bugs.
Incorrect, these bugs have a bit of game in them. And they don't get worked on so they get carried over from version to version. Hell, the goddamn gallery unlocker doesn't even work properly

Ilkathar

Sep 8, 2019
Hey, in the BLADE OF TORMENT quest we have to call Cassandra Lomer "before night on friday" so we can go to the club and everything. Thing is the Call Cassanra Lomer button isnt showing up either on friday afternoons (the timeslot before night) or any other time on any other day.

s1mplee

Sep 11, 2018
Can someone who passed the scene of calling Cassandra Lomer on the phone give me the save file? , without much progress

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes