Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
The previous build that is listed on the front page is mislabeled as Build 35 it is actually build 34.3

Build 34.4

Road to Build 35: Build 34.4
  • Added a new scene for The Hunt at day, "Letting a homeless guy grope her tits in the station.
  • Added some graphic details to the new combat system.
  • The new combat system is integrated in the quest "My friend and his sister".
  • Fixed a bug that wasn't letting call to Cassandra in the quest "The Blade of the Torment" (you need a save previous to the encounter with Charly Canon, the homeless friend of Dan Munch, to be covered by this fix).

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, i just want to say couple of words how i feeling about this game!

The poject wast startet as very original and promising project. But... whith the time it declined into cliches. :(

Sorry, but it feels like author run out of fresh ideas. :(

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
anyone has a save with the whole gallery unlocked? the unlock button hasn't worked properly in a while

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I started a new game and even after using the unlock the hunt cheat, it won't let me actually hunt. Did I break it by unlocking it too early? It's been a long time since I've played it.

KeynesianEconomics

Dec 18, 2018
I have to say that I really like the idea of this game. The sex scenes are hot, and while there are some problems with the minigames generating results, its alright. But the main problem right now are the bugs. I can't even get past The Blade of Torment quest because I don't have the Charm of Scrutinize. I've retried three new games with the same results so far. Does anybody know what the code for the Charm is? I would like to try to edit the save file itself to add the Charm manually.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017

Road to Build 35: Build 34.4.2 - Hotfix
  • Added a new scene for The Hunt at day, "Letting a homeless guy grope her tits in the station.
  • Fixed a bug that wasn't letting call to Cassandra in the quest "The Blade of the Torment" (you need a save previous to the encounter with Charly Canon, the homeless friend of Dan Munch, to be covered by this fix).
Edit!!!:
I added the new Hunt scene in the diary.
To access the Hunt at Night (the fights) you need to get unlocked Chapter 2, this one will be unlocked through a scene that I'm working on. Right now the only way to access the Hunt at Night is through the cheats, there is a button that will unlock it and let you do the things that come with Chapter 2.

qsqsqsi

Jul 15, 2017
How to open the second chapter? I have finished the first chapter, but i don't know how to start the second

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017

"New Release: Build 35
  • Added 6 new ero scenes for the level 2 of drunkness in the motel, , 2 foreplay, to regular sex, 2 anal, with this the level 2 of drunkness is done.
  • Added 2 new ero scenes for level 3 of drunkness in the motel, 2 vaginal, 2 anal. With this, all the scenes for the level 3 of drunkness in the motel are done, and with this, all the scenes for the motel are done, so, the new club and its common activities are finished (some specials activities will be developed in the future).
  • Added a new scene for The Hunt at day, Seducing a random guy while jogging in the neighborhood, this scene can be accessed through Monday to Sunday at midday.
  • Fixed a bug that made the game crash after using the call option in the Contact Info.
  • Fixed a bug that wasn't letting call to Cassandra in the quest "The Blade of the Torment" (you need a save previous to the encounter with Charly Canon, the homeless friend of Dan Munch, to be covered by this fix).Added tutorial for the new fight system, this one will trigger when you enter a fight for the first time and can be accessed through a button in the upper right corner of the fight screen.
  • Fixed some filters for the images, I hope that they are less blurry now.
To access the Hunt at Night (the fights) you need to get unlocked Chapter 2, this one will be unlocked through a scene that I'm working on. Right now the only way to access the Hunt at Night is through the cheats, there is a button that will unlock it and let you do the things that come with Chapter 2."

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Welp, got stuck relatively early in the game. Got past killing Ian and Mikaela, talked to Greg in the dream after. Did the first talk with Susan in the gym. And arranged a date with Cassandra. That's about my progress.

Then I went to highschool on Friday dawn, since work as maid doesn't start until morning. At school Manny Dull was doing his thing. Tried to talk to him and the game didn't open any chat options. Can't end the "chat" and no buttons are clickable anymore. Of course I hadn't saved. :(

The console thingy shows this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes