kenny

Aug 5, 2016
3 of the hunt scenes are locked behind an item you can't get since the main quest is bugged. it would be possible to save edit the item, but for that you'd need to know the item code.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Someone please explain how this game has been out this long with this many updates and this broken English is still at the very beginning?

1626292431355.png

savagecrane

May 2, 2017
ı finished ian questline and ı need charm of scrutinize for jonathon. ı am at blade of torment quest and there is no fight option for me. also there is nothing at like this at bookshelf.Also ı couldnt seduce for highschool for your information if it is important about this. ı dont know how to seduce him.
edit: ı download 35.2 and use cheat open grimores then ı find charm of scrutinize at bookshelf so ı think it was a bug that first grimore after ian quest didnt open it for me. now ı can play normally. AND about highschool dresses are 4 5 and 12 but you cant progress on it until you did charm quest ı assume so dont bother. after u use this dresses it will ask for do you want to him taking selfies of you. after that there will be a shopping quest about teacher dress. and you will use this uniform at highschool. hope that helps everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: Leox1x

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
New Release: Build 36
  • Added the beginning of 2 new quests. The primary of Chapter 2, "Not my Life", and the first quest for the chapter, "Hello my old friend", this last one is complete.
  • Fixed a but that was prohibiting access to the menu.
  • Added new scene for the Hunt at day: Seducing a girl while training that is with is boyfriend taking a walk.
  • Added new NPCs in the contacts (related to the quest "Hello my old friend").
  • Added scenes of the quest "Hello my old friend" to the gallery.
  • New scene for the Hunt. Seducing a random guy in the gym.
  • I made thicker lines in Aisha's char pictures and NPCs, so they can pop up from the background.
  • Completed the steal minigame.
  • New tutorial when Chapter 2 begin.
  • Breaking lockers activity in the lockers in the downtown gym.
  • Tunned everything to get ready for Chapter 2, some areas are locked now until this Chapter is unlocked. Some areas will be unlocked through quests.
  • The quest of Manny Dull is locked now, it will be changed and will be part of Chapter 2 (the quest to access to the school).

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Haven't played in over a year, does this game have a decent amount of content and art now? I remember seeing a lot of test images and no art or change of clothing etc for a lot of scenes

Apriline

Aug 3, 2017
It probably has more content, but tbh the first chapter is always such an awful slog. The creator adds scenes to the gallery but constantly neglects to update the button to Unlock the Scenes.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes