May 6, 2019
Multiple hunt scenes from the gallery get the game stuck. Forced to close and restart it.
Namely : "milking with my butt" ; "groped in a corner" ; "a sensorial experience"

Dunno if it happens while playing the game normally but at least it does bug while using the gallery.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scannatore

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
at this point I won't recommend playing this. too many bugs. wait like a year or so.
I've been waiting for 2-3 years now and every update I see posts about the same bugs... It's a shame, since it's one of the more unique games.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
First time playing. Art looked intriging , but minigames don't even work half the time. How you meant to progress if mashing buttons don't work?

Nimrood

Jul 11, 2018
First time playing. Art looked intriging , but minigames don't even work half the time. How you meant to progress if mashing buttons don't work?
I made a macro for my mouse, so that pressing one of the buttons gave me loads of "5" clicks. Saves me getting a sore finger. Should work with a keyboard macro as well.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
I made a macro for my mouse, so that pressing one of the buttons gave me loads of "5" clicks. Saves me getting a sore finger. Should work with a keyboard macro as well.
Its not having any input at all, so that doesn't work. Also have an auto clicker, i hate getting RSI ;)

Nimrood

Jul 11, 2018
View attachment 1417373

Download

Road to Build 37: Build 36.4
Here is a new update.
  • Added a new scene for the hunt in the school: Seducing a group of boys in the lockers, going forward from there.
To get the scene you need to access the school at midday (through the Hunt). You need a new face for Aisha for this scene, but since this isn't already in the game you can access the scene without it (but you need the other 2 requisites).

Past Updates:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nopy link doesn't work ATM.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Has anyone managed to get the school introduction done in the current build?
Despite having the proper charms, I can't check which clothes the janitor wants and when I unlock it via cheat menu, it says that I'm lacking the clothes to enter the school.

amaranta

Jun 26, 2020
I see bdsm and torture in the tags, what content about them can I expect in the game?
Skinning people for new abilities and continue plot. BDSM, don`t see anything like that. Hard sex too few for that. Fighting, rip and tear too much.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1636479832587.png

• Added the beginning of the quests, "Going to class" and "Not a good teacher", on these quests Aisha will have the option to investigate the school and Donovan's house.
  • Fixed a bunch of bugs, and added information to the diary, in the quest log, into the hunt's quests and main quests.
  • Added a bunch of new places in the school.

Reactions: AhegaoLover

John Dane

May 21, 2018
View attachment 1492770

• Added the beginning of the quests, "Going to class" and "Not a good teacher", on these quests Aisha will have the option to investigate the school and Donovan's house.
  • Fixed a bunch of bugs, and added information to the diary, in the quest log, into the hunt's quests and main quests.
  • Added a bunch of new places in the school.
Download
did dev fix Monday bug? If not its not worth downloading. too many bugs at this point

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes