Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1637586182509.png

"Road to Build 37: Build 36.10
  • Added a new scene for the Hunt in the school, the winner of the last poll, Fixing Conduct.
  • Fixed a bunch of bugs in quests, the diary, and gameplay.
  • Reworked the Hunt in the gallery, now they are divided into 3 bigger sections, Neighborhood, Downtown, and High School.
  • Changed the wording in some scenes, the items that Aisha obtains in the sex scenes go to the Freezer in her house, but when you have it filled the text says "Inventory is full", now says "Freezer is full".
  • Now you are kicked from the school at the night.
You can access the new scene of the Hunt in the school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays in the afternoon.
HotfiX! 11-20
Reworked the cheat menu, to differentiate the cheats that can break your saves from the ones that are more basics.
I forgot to add the new scene of the Hunt in the diary.
Some places were having problems with the stealing system."

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
does club works for anyone? Downtown is buggy as hell.
Club works in regard to the drinking mechanic but not much else. I also don't think all the art is finished so you get some blank screens. Downtown hasn't progressed much outside the finished quest progressions.

TieS

Nov 7, 2017
Anyone finished the old man's housemaid last scene? Says the egg of nature or whatever isn't unlocked while I have like half a dozen in the freezer. This is how you obtain the housemaid clothes I think?

I played long ago.

Reactions: konabwo

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh.bugs
clicked on taxi icon and cannot click anywhere. (*some user below described that as well)
2nd time i tried to play - after station seduce -> autotriggered working in cafe i think-> frozen/white screen (*looks like a common thing)
when in the station/park i click seduce icon ->empty screen ->below options->exit icon ->that unescapable 'hunt' popup appears& nothing clickable via mouse or buttons
1640798403879.png
similar issue when it was 2nd dream for 2nd main quest(ian related)
i got some text bubble with 1icon/button i cannot click or use any keyboard button - that one was some freeze-bug, replay helped , no freezing

monday bug. [ tweaked save]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

does cheat work for skills . i pressed it but cannot tell ... do i have 1lvl for everything (or is it 7 and maxed?)
looks like it is buggy as later i see that skills grow manually (though i was sure that all skills had that dark gray color maxed)
1642892347661.png

Last edited:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Haven't played this game in a while so I decided to go to new game (I didn't progress far into it). I've encountered a bug though. First day on night time, I click bus or car and the game just crashes (more like I can't click anything) and had to reset. This game will always have bugs but for the better (to be fixed someday).

John Dane

May 21, 2018
eh.bugs
clicked on taxi icon and cannot click anywhere.
2nd time i tried to play - after station seduce -> autotriggered working in cafe i think-> frozen/white screen
next. when in the station/park i click seduce icon ->empty screen ->below options->exit icon ->that unescapable 'hunt' popup appears& nothing clickable via mouse or buttons
View attachment 1569436
hopefully i can do those hunts...
similar issue when it was 2nd dream for 2nd main quest(ian related)
i got some text bubble with 1icon/button i cannot click or use any keyboard button - k that one was some freeze-bug, replay helped , no freezing

after ritual ch2 stuck on monday. cannot pass it (sleep/jerk/fight/cheat) ch2 2nd quest and some npc is not in the diner at night apparently [so gameover for me / checked older saves, looks like that bug appears prior to ritual, so after visiting tomas] saves anyone?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[secondary]
how to open the library i have that crafting quest active
i could craft at home though - after that completed.

bar visits, tip says about differnt cloth , but i think ican be there only in 26 outfit
bar, pinball, sober...started the sequence, but could not press [go for it] button, ah, that missed option only for drunk sex scenes i asssume ; but then, why do i have 4/5 sober jukebox count? need other cloth?
how to get to some options menu and|or to turn off the sound (k did it via pc bottom panel)
any insta-text skipping ? i assume not. (
sex pics/scenes skipping ...k i found that exit sign is for actually fully skipping (but not always u want precisely that . thus u left with dozens of comics speech bubbles... sometimes fastforwarding works like intended but sometimes it is weird/slow and u need to rely on mouse clicking)

does cheat work for skills . i pressed it but cannot tell ... do i have 1lvl for everything (or is it 7 and maxed?)
young mouth semen. k 2ndary hunt reward
hm ritual ch2 items ar not shown in my inventory. so had to spam fighting until i got mats for sure
that ritual part... looks like continue button ...sometimes pressable only with RMB or LMB generating some inconsistency
for Monday bug, its forever, u need to edit your savefile and change a day within 1 to 10.
"
[Save Information]

actual_day=3
actual_scene=2
aisha_form="0"
"

It will continue to happen, so you have to edit every time when it happens. best way to avoid is to not do anything on Sunday to Monday.

John Dane

May 21, 2018
Haven't played this game in a while so I decided to go to new game (I didn't progress far into it). I've encountered a bug though. First day on night time, I click bus or car and the game just crashes (more like I can't click anything) and had to reset. This game will always have bugs but for the better (to be fixed someday).
yea, the author doesn't bother to fix most and just leave it. "someday" is gonna be a very long time. entire system is buggy. I am not a programmer but it looks like a big mess by just looking at the codes. there are no stable version for this game yet. most annoying is that lot of bugs lock u out of content. Honestly I think he should have gone with renpy but well this is what we have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hmong-sama

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
jobs.
how to use egg of nature? or to have it on you? (found 5 in freezer)
i need it for some gial melissa and an old man (both housemaid job related) but you get that massage.
1642564261192.png
user above have same issue "egg of nature... isn't unlocked while I have like half a dozen in the freezer."
-
nothing lewd in downtown jobs? shoots, trainer, parlor -nothing happend.nothing lewd in downtown jobs? shoots, trainer, parlor -nothing happend.
photoshoots . i dont have 25 28 27 outfits ( technically i have em as i cheated but the game doesnot see it when i initiate a session)
-
2ndary quests. sporty girl ...i cannot visit manny npc in the gym at dawn caz i get 'night/closing' message (bug?)
-
what about those gray squares. is it like ...hidden and locked thing ? or not-developed/ place holder?
(i did everything on that list and that 2ndary quest 'hunting...' is not checkmarked / not complete )
1642565072149.png
-
dildo? (oh looks like i got it...i assume during some housemaid lesbo gigs)
-
so main plot stops during ch2? (i expected 5 chapters caz of those locked circles)

Last edited:

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017

1643562744402.png

New update had been sent.
    • Added a new Hunt scene in the school, which can be unlocked on Monday and Thursday in the afternoon. With these scenes are done all the scenes with Laura's face in the school.
    • Added the drawing for the skill of the Grossou Hound.
    • Now the skip minigame and the minigame per se give more experience.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
any fatal bug before i tried this game on latest version lol

i love this game but sometimes it kills me when halfway playing and the bug prevents me from proceeding the chapter/stories

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
any fatal bug before i tried this game on latest version lol

i love this game but sometimes it kills me when halfway playing and the bug prevents me from proceeding the chapter/stories
good question, while I love the concept and art style one word that is consistent in his builds is unstable.

rocksmasher

Dec 22, 2019
there is a bug when i try to have the gym scene with manny at school at dawn, a message appears saying that is night and that the school its closed. so i cant get the third photoshoot session.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes