Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Ran into at least 4-5 random freezes in the space of 2 hours. Really want to like this game (love the art and costumes), but the lack of polish is making it hard. Some of these bugs appear to be long standing ones e.g. clicking on taxi/bus. Recommend saving frequently to avoid wasted effort, especially as clicking through scenes takes a loooonnng time

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
ok something weird is happening
whenever i m playing this game recently the audio is getting really distorted.....like "not getting radio signal properly" sound
only happening when playing this game
why is it happening and solution pls?
It´s a really late reply. But it got something to do with the polling rate of your headphones. Use 176kHz or lower and you should have no problems :)

Untamed7

Jul 18, 2019
Kinda stupid I know but is there a way to go full screen? I've tried the usual keys and can't find it nor a setting...

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Endless Monday, all the characters are gone except Lan. Damn it, I played this game 5 years ago and never met a single bug, what happened.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Endless Monday, all the characters are gone except Lan. Damn it, I played this game 5 years ago and never met a single bug, what happened.
monday bug has been there forever, the only way to bypass it was to edit your save - which you can find in this thread (others have shared it) or to avoid doing quest or anything from sunday to monday.

Reactions: Vottan

Gurzu

Sep 17, 2018
I got stuck chapter 2 on the returning to school. Its says go to dinner place and find Donovan he is not there.
Also the day stucked at the Monday.
Can some one help me?

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
Good game but a lot of bugs :(
I can not talk to Manny in gym school at dawn to get next photo session because it always say " it night and we are closing ! you have to go...."
Can anyone help me this quest ?

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020
This game is really unique, and there is apparently a lot here. But there are quite a few things that confuse me.

For one, what the stats do, and more importantly what the heck the skills do, is a mystery. If I have a BJ skill, it appears in the minigame, but activating it doesn't seem to do anything that I can tell.

For two, the minigame results only appear on the lust ones, so I don't know what they do. For example, the waitress minigame doesn't seem to net you more cash if you "beat" it. Also, why is 5 the key to spam? How utterly random.

For three, quest progress seems entirely arbitrary. Sometimes when I sleep something happens (only once has this ever been obvious as to why, when I finished the 3 events with Ian), and it seems that it's required to get those scenes to progress sometimes.

Fourthly, time progression is... inconsistent. If you have a system that subdivides your displayed time slots even more, you need to display that somehow. Or go to a "do a thing per time slot" model. Also, make travel not take time I guess, cause sometimes I go to a place in the daytime, and it becomes night when I get there.

I forgot the biggest thing. What does "seduce" even do?

Last edited:

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Been following this game for a long time, enjoy everything about it HOWEVER with the newest build, there IS a glitch i can confirm that happens on the 3rd week, monday to be exactly where the days get STUCK on monday and you cant do anything about it. Even when i use the cheat to advance the time by +1 hours, it just continues to go monday Dawn,Morning,Midday,Afternoon,Night,Midnight, Monday Dawn again. I'm suppose to meet this guy at the dinner at night but since it's forever stuck on monday, the guy never ever shows. I went ahead and decided to try and solve this issue three times, 3 all new saves over and over but everytime i reach that point, the game locks up on monday only in chapter 2.

Tlare

Aug 27, 2018
This is broken AF. Everywhere i go it's freezing or i can see an awfull error in cmd line... Clicking on a taxi ? freeze.. bus ? freeze... seduction ? error...

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Build 36.18

1644929140294.png

Not My Body!: New Build - 36.18
  • Added a new scene for the Hunt in the school, the winner of the last poll. After training! - Seducing a boy in the lockers, going forward from there.

Build 36.17 info since I skipped over that update:
  • Added 3 new quests, 2 for the main story, 1 secondary. The quests are, "My own personal world", this quest is triggered after getting the monster from McCullin. The second quest is "A police at my door", this quest is triggered through the first quest of Chapter 2, Aisha needs to talk with the police that is coming to her house. The last quest, a secondary, is "Family man", this quest is triggered through the last one, Aisha learns more about Mr. Cunning in the police station.
  • You can access the police station through "A police at my door".
  • A new area is added, Mr. Cunning's old house, with 3 new places.
  • Added 3 new NPCs, Adriana Rodrigues, Margott Rhudney, and Carl Rogen, all members of the police.
  • Fixed the "Monday bug", now when you load the game will fix the day and the days will go through normally.
  • The quest, "Family Mad" adds 2 scenes to the gallery.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
  • Fixed the "Monday bug", now when you load the game will fix the day and the days will go through normally.
Holy shit! Has he finally done it?

Shame the new hunt scene is bugged. Also not sure if McCullin quest is bugged or unfinished, it just keeps repeating without progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irishcrackpot
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes