TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
btw guys there's so many bug in this build, such as a simple as String vs Integer bug, was I downloading the wrong version somehow ? when I extracted the files ,only 1 exe file and 1 save folder there is.

oerkel

Feb 13, 2018
seems like you can't unlock the grimoire system in the actual build unless you use cheats, or i do something wrong. the meet greg event should start when you unlock the quest my friend and his sister

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
seems like you can't unlock the grimoire system in the actual build unless you use cheats, or i do something wrong. the meet greg event should start when you unlock the quest my friend and his sister
If I remember you have to have so many hearts, or something similar there is a trigger for it.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. When I click "go to menu!' - it doesn't work
  2. I don't see a disable sound button
  3. Add option to save during special events, scenes.
  4. Enable mouse to close conversation instead of clicking on "end"
  5. Requiring to click on the little end icon is annoying.
  6. The text area in the bottom should disappear when clicking on it. Such as in the living room.
  7. I like the cartoony style and a colored mode would be more appealing imo.
  8. Auto forward dialogue doesn't works and I need to manually click.
  9. A simple map should have click on a location to go there.
  10. Does this game have lesbian content?
  11. Add simple button to advance the time
  12. Requirements to change clothes everytime to enter buildings and do stuff is really annoying.
  13. Game got stuck while talking to Cunning in the appartment complex.

Last edited:

dick322

Jun 6, 2017
Any fix/workaround for getting the School Gym outfit?
I go to the school gym at dawn and it says "School is closed" and I can't talk to janitor.

oerkel

Feb 13, 2018
If I remember you have to have so many hearts, or something similar there is a trigger for it.
yes, after you get two hearts the quest starts and you should be able to meet Greg outside your apartment. Actually my problem is that the event to meet him don't start up

dick322

Jun 6, 2017
Feedback
  1. When I click "go to menu!' - it doesn't work
  2. I don't see a disable sound button
  3. Add option to save during special events, scenes.
  4. Enable mouse to close conversation instead of clicking on "end"
  5. Requiring to click on the little end icon is annoying.
  6. The text area in the bottom should disappear when clicking on it. Such as in the living room.
  7. I like the cartoony style and a colored mode would be more appealing imo.
  8. Auto forward dialogue doesn't works and I need to manually click.
  9. A simple map should have click on a location to go there.
  10. Does this game have lesbian content?
  11. Add simple button to advance the time
  12. Requirements to change clothes everytime to enter buildings and do stuff is really annoying.
  13. Game got stuck while talking to Cunning in the appartment complex.
10. Do the Maid side job, Thursday and Fridays.

Reactions: Meowmadam

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
First i need to make this clear, i LOVE your game, this is a fantasticly hot and dark story. I appreciate the art work and details that have gone into this! with that said, i tried the newest update and i already came across a bug or two with this release lol. It happens shortly after you get access of the school. I'm trying to continue the story but after you complete "Returning to school" it kinda just stops there. Perhaps i'm missing a key detail but nothing else triggers following up after that then there's the other glitch where if your hunting within the school, there's one of the hunts that starts off bugged called "After Training". It freezes up the moment you go to do it. Otherwise haven't run into any issues anywhere else. Just the school section.

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
why not use renpy instead of something like godot ? I mean unless you are familiar with it, seems like the bugs caused by technical unfamiliarity or the lack of time needed to polish the game mainly because of the game engine itself.

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
I need help with quest : "Not a good a teacher" ????
I went to school and I used "scrutinize" but i don't know do next
Can anyone show me what should i do next ?

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes