LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
Is this game still buggy as hell?

I stopped playing a long time ago because it a bug stopped me from progressing. Hell, I think it was a bug preventing me getting the first charm or something like that. The event to get the first charm wouldn't trigger so I was stuck.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So how do you get a human heart?
I need it for a quest and i have been killing at night but haven't got it

trenix

Oct 13, 2017
So how do you get a human heart?
I need it for a quest and i have been killing at night but haven't got it
You need to have free space in your freezer, the last four slots seem bugged and can't store ingredients (besides cum for some reason).

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
Should this be renamed to "Not My Face" instead already ?
Since we already knew that the MC only wearing the Face of those people , alongside with the world perception to her and the memories also. but the body is still that same busty voluptuous despite of any face she's wearing, because we also could see the real body of the original face owner wasn't that voluptuous and busty.

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
Any chance a play this game on android? Renpy not support this engine?
RenPy Is an engine, same as Godot which is used here, so yes, RenPy doesn't support this engine (same for Unity, Unreal Engine, etc.). Still, Godot itself has option to publish game as android apk file, however it's up to developer if and when he will do that

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1648476850829.png

Not my Body!: New release - Build 37.2
  • Another milestone was reached! All monsters for Aisha's roster are done! Their quests aren't done yet, so you have to access them through cheats (go to the Menu, cheats, and then get all available monsters). All their skills, levels, and requirements are done. A new item is added "Semen of the damned", this item can be obtained only through monsters and through a special ability.
  • Added new abilities for Aisha when she is fighting, Special abilities. These abilities are passive and you don't need to activate them. These abilities are tied to Aisha's normal skills (cook, fight, fitness, etc) and they are leveled up and unlocked when the normal skill gets a new level. You can see these abilities and their requirements through the Dark Path icon (in the icon menu at the top of the screen), then you click the "Specials" button and you can access them. They are 11 special abilities. And when they are unlocked you will see a special icon in the thing that is related to it in the fighting screen.
  • Added 3 new encounters in the neighborhood for the fight system.

A little tutorial for the fight system!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
I have a bug even after trying different versions of the game the phone does not appear on screen thus I am unable to call anyone or move on with story. The console gives the error but since the game is packed I have no clue about it.
2.jpg
1.jpg

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
I have a bug even after trying different versions of the game the phone does not appear on screen thus I am unable to call anyone or move on with story. The console gives the error but since the game is packed I have no clue about it.
Look in ur diary there is the "contacts" button.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1650635669580.png

Not my Body: New Build, Build 37.5
  • New scenes for the Bookseller Job were added, with 1 seducing scene and 3 sex scenes. These scenes can be accessed through the Bookseller Job on Friday. When you unlocked all the sex scenes they will begin to loop between the last 2.
  • Fixed a bug that didn't let you complete the quest "Hunting in the Neightbourghood" after getting all the scenes for the Hunt in the neighborhood.
  • Fixed a bug that didn't let you buy items from the Butcher when you had free space in the freezer.
The next update will have the last scene that will end this new quest, the entry in the journal for the quest, and its space in the gallery for all the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vale91
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes