bhas

Aug 24, 2017
Okay when i got this right i can get the charm scrutinize from a grimoire which i do not have...
WTF?!
If that is the case i can't go further Path of the carnage and the blade of toorment are locked for me...

I suggest everyone that has a Problem with the charm opens the menu uses cheat and unlock grimoires...

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1654187147738.png

Not my Body: New Build, Build 37.8
  • Added a new and last scene for the quest with the Wells. You can repeat the last three scenes (with some variations) indefinitely to earn rewards from it.
  • Added the quest of the Wells in the Journal, "A perfect couple".
  • Added the Wells in the Contacts.
  • Added all the scenes in the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: user9733

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Again after so many updates the phone icon does not show up near top of screen, therefore cannot call people. Every version it says the same error in console of something not being found and yet since the game is packed I can't do shit about it. Why is this game so broken? Its worse than BoN's remake.

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
No mobile Phone icon, and the map marker for mikaelas house doesnt show up. Damn its realy a bummer.

Axelshadow

Oct 16, 2019
I was wondering if something's wrong with my version of the game since Mikaelas House doesn't show up, turned out it's a bug.

Jan 15, 2021
Man the overall quality of the game took such a nosedive. Dev is really rushing the code too much. In the gallery when you click on chapter two it says chapter one.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes