Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
And now i know why he only have 83 ppl pledge him....the more updates he do, more his game breaks xD its amazing how can a game that has an awesome potential its going down for eternal bugs again and again....sometimes i think the dev dont test the fucking game =;= xD its like....cmon buddy its the second quest and u already have a gamebreaking bug that (at last for the times i played it) never have this problem....xD

Reactions: korkmaz1

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
And now i know why he only have 83 ppl pledge him....the more updates he do, more his game breaks xD its amazing how can a game that has an awesome potential its going down for eternal bugs again and again....sometimes i think the dev dont test the fucking game =;= xD its like....cmon buddy its the second quest and u already have a gamebreaking bug that (at last for the times i played it) never have this problem....xD
I'm considering game broken from begining. Tutorial and 1st quest stating that i'm mus use seduce option to get hearts. I getting zero lust bar increase for each seduction action. I have no idea it is just me or i'm missing something.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
I'm considering game broken from begining. Tutorial and 1st quest stating that i'm mus use seduce option to get hearts. I getting zero lust bar increase for each seduction action. I have no idea it is just me or i'm missing something.
Well, Seduction may be broken too, last time i played it worked, but well to get hearts just go home and masturbate as she was a monkey.

And really, this game have bugs since the start of his life but to create new bugs that even kill the game on early....Already haved big issues with the perma Day bug and now this things.

• Haha
Reactions: Nexano

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
Well, Seduction may be broken too, last time i played it worked, but well to get hearts just go home and masturbate as she was a monkey.

And really, this game have bugs since the start of his life but to create new bugs that even kill the game on early....Already haved big issues with the perma Day bug and now this things.
Yep i know about masturbation.
Totally forgot to menation that's game moving into dead freeze state when you click on taxi icon.

Robi1982

Sep 19, 2019
I did a little bit of reverse engineering and I found a workaround regarding the Mikaela's house. You need to edit any of the save files and modify the following variables to those values:

Code:
place="020"
saved_scene="res://scenes_places/scene_mikela_house.scn"
This will place you directly in front of Mikaela's house. However you may have to do the same every time you want to go there

forTruth101

Jun 30, 2021
I did a little bit of reverse engineering and I found a workaround regarding the Mikaela's house. You need to edit any of the save files and modify the following variables to those values:

Code:
place="020"
saved_scene="res://scenes_places/scene_mikela_house.scn"
This will place you directly in front of Mikaela's house. However you may have to do the same every time you want to go there
how to edit?

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
So, I started the game and played for like an hour and i can't finish the first quest. It says I have to go to mikela's house but it's not marked on the map and it doesn't say anything else

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1657047318162.png

"Not my Body: New Build, Build 37.9
New build!
  • Added the new quest, the winner of the last poll, 3D Waifu. The quest is almost done (an 80% already). The quest can be started while working in the Cosplay Cafe as a waitress (you have a chance that Donald appears in the Cafe each day when he does it you can access the quest). You can acquire the ero waitress outfit from this quest.
  • Added a new character and a few backgrounds (all part of the quest 3D Waifu)
  • Fixed a bug that was impeding access to Mikela's house in the first quest of Chapter 1
  • Added a new button on the map (all of them but the High School), Plus Time. With this button, you can make time pass. At this moment only let you change the day and time, but in the future will have more implications (energy loss for example).
  • Cleaned code to better performance.
In the next update will be the last scenes for 3D Waifu and its scenes will be added to the gallery to end with the quest."

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes