AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
There is still the same breaking game bug preventing you from getting access to the grimoire, the first scene with the guy who gives you the book just doesn't trigger.

Jan 11, 2018
And the same bugs with taxi and in seducing mini games (since at least 3 or 4 updates). Impossible to play ... so sad ..

There is still the same breaking game bug preventing you from getting access to the grimoire, the first scene with the guy who gives you the book just doesn't trigger.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
bug foundet

Boobs System is tottal broken.
You goes no points

Last edited:

DvsShadow

Nov 17, 2017
i did the model job but still couldnt get the teachers outfit and school girl outfit what do i have to do?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The game is tottal broken.

It goes not more further.

The game is tottal broken no goes not more.
Unplayble the stroy part. !!!

This part is not Playble

after the bug goes the Event not more.

For all other fingers away from this version is no longer playable from this part. I hope they fix the save and take out the bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndreiR

kaboomz

Jan 3, 2021
I started playing recently and ran into a strange bug. After completing the quest with my siblings and Greg showing up with two new quests, I don't have access to the grimoires required for further quests. Judging by the comments, Greg was supposed to appear earlier, at the beginning of the quest with Jan, and give the heroine a grimoire, but this did not happen.
Maybe there are some special conditions for its appearance? Do I need to start a new game? Or are there other options?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Same have new game make an no sub quest

didn't get the event for the bar either

I assume what you see on the left in the window on bugs. The luck game is whether something triggers or not. The game also lacks information on how to trigger something like this .

As it is now it is unplayable .

To many bugs.

And on the Patron page, everything is outdated. I'm assuming that the game is dead here.

As I said before, since a certain version, breasts are no longer levelable .
The game is pure shambles

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
So I'm going to add a little help to go around bugs.

To the cheat system I would say hands off apparently it destroys the entire game no matter what bonus you use.
There are enough bugs in the extra window.

The game would have to be completely reinstalled. Because there are a lot of old and new events mixed up that bite each other.

when you start over. You are not allowed to complete the main quest for 1 week. Avoided sleeping at all. Learn the Exprince and Skills.

Masturbate a lot to get heart points.
Boobs system is broken!!!
In the 2nd week you start chatting with all NPCs as often as possible. (often save because of NPC bugs)
The money you earn goes into cooking and the library. Learn all the books there.
Now you can continue the main quest and pose everywhere you can.

Please create 2 saves
As soon as you have posed everywhere, the event triggers while sleeping.
If there is no bug, an event should now start when leaving the house, which unlocks the side quests.

With that you unlock new things when you finish them
After that, it is important to talk to the NPCs in front of the door, there are additional side quests to come. Bar and having fun with the neighbors XD
You should 1 . Craft an amulet. Buy milk The other you already have what you need XD.
(The info about the library is wrong)
you build the amulet in your room.

The next morning should now. Emerging on its own in the morning MS julian.
Bar is now Open.

Compleat this quest and you becomming a new side quest.^^
Important can continue the main quest a part. there are 3-4 events there. by no means does everyone there now. To avoid bugs. For the bar
Over checks Ian's room.
Buy it in the library as a socult book. And give him that. He gives you there for a costume for the bar. Tip To make it easier to create new passives ec. unlock have sex with him important have at least 1 heart to trigger it .

From this part, do all the secondary things first. Can do a maximum of 1 more event of the main quest. Because the advancement doesn't go too fast.
In order not to have problems later you have to build up your cooking. You can always change jobs on Saturday after work is done without any problems. The next day you should be able to take new jobs.

To then Jobs
Housemaid
There you can trigger many events where some new costumes zb. unlock.

Waitress Day
default profession

Waitres sNight

Has 2 parts
1. You can now grab and easily trigger sex events.
2. You get a new costume and now the grab is expanded
. You need other amulets there. I have no information on how to get it .

Bookseller
According to the information I've read, a special event should appear there by chance.
More information will come later .

Bakerys Assistent.

There is important to learn new recipes.
Edit! In this version it is tottal broken.
Unfortunately, you cannot learn recipes here. also means from a certain part of the stroy it doesn't go any further because of this bug .!!!

I haven't been able to test the rest yet.

Model
You have to unlock it. But I don't know exactly what triggers the part. In any case, it can be that clothes 26 after the purchase triggers the quest that is not displayed there.
A yellow exclamation mark now appears on the map by the clothing store.
There talk to her with the woman there. And she will then give you new clothes 19. You have to go to school with her tomorrow and talk to the caretaker to activate an event for modelling.
After you've done that, you can unlock the next part the next day.

Your becomming Clothes 21 and can now goes to school.
I'll continue the part later.^^

Last edited:

kaboomz

Jan 3, 2021
Well, I'll add some more information found in the old wiki for this game.

"The Hunt is the capacity of Aisha to unlock ero scenes on the map. Aisha gains the ability to sense ero spot where she can use her seduction skills to get more Lust than in normal seduction scenes, and then she can move forward the scene to something sexual.
Each scene of The Hunt has two requirements, these requirements can be to have certain clothing in the wardrobe, to have unlocked certain Special Abilities, or to have certain objects, etc. Once Aisha fulfills the requirements, she can access the scene. Each scene only appears on certain days and times, so not all of them are available at the same time.
To unlock The Hunt you need.
  • 1- Start “My Friend and his Sister” quest, to get this done, you need two Lust Hearts and then sleep and the quest will begin.
  • 2- Unlock the grimoire system. this is easy, just go outside Aisha’s place after starting “My Friend and his Sister” quest and Greg will show up, giving you a grimoire and unlocking the grimoire system.
  • 3- Seduce five times. After unlocking the grimoire system, just do de action “Seduce” any place and when you do five, you will earn the grimoire “The Lust Seeker”.
  • 4- Craft “The Lust Seeker”. To do this you need “Aisha’s own juice” (you can get them through masturbation in her room or while taking a bath in her bathroom) and a “Wine” (you can get it on the Store).
With the Lust Seeker, you can go to the map and the icon for The Hunt will be available when you click it it will show up all the available scenes."

Regarding point 2: Greg appeared outside the heroine's apartment only at midnight and only with 3 hearts of lust.
Perhaps there may be more, but definitely not less than 3. With 2 hearts, the event with Greg near the apartment did not start in my game.
Only after that the grimoire system and several quests became available. Also in the morning there was another event with the neighbors, which added another quest with the cleaner.

kaboomz

Jan 3, 2021
I'm wondering if there is any way to report errors to the developer? Do they have a discord or does it make sense to post a list of bugs here?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I only posted this here because a lot of people have problems with the bugged version. I'm listening and I've posted what I found out here.

Reactions: AnonF21
Aug 12, 2017
hello, how do you use egg of nature on Mr. Gordon in housemaid job?, how do you get that scene, I did unlock the egg, and I have 4 of them in the freezer. And also I got a bug on bookseller job, on friday the scene wont start after the opening scene, they just stand there and i get no options at all, is this common bug or not?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes