weilenillsy

Jun 10, 2020
I only posted this here because a lot of people have problems with the bugged version. I'm listening and I've posted what I found out here.
A couple working at a bookstore can cause modeling assignments to lock up. The correct thing to do is not to trigger the couple at the BOOKSTORE until you have completed THE SECOND TASK IN CHAPTER 2. This is my file. (I'm not a native English speaker, so I hope you can understand what I mean )

Reactions: Howler Sting

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1664545072715.png

"Not my Body: New Build, Build 37.12
New build! In this case, we have a rebuild of the model's job scenes and the continuation of the quest.
  • Reworked how the old scenes worked. Before the change you had each photo session scene (schoolgirl, sportgirl, teacher, and bikini) with a number of pages, then the scene showed 3 of those pages in a random fashion. Now those scenes aren't random pages, each one has 3 pages and all the drawings were remade. These new scenes can be watched in the gallery, but you need to rewatch them in-game to unlock them in the gallery, or just use the cheats to unlock the galleries.
  • Added 5 new scenes for the quest, Aisha will continue the quest when she unlocks Chapter 2, having an opportunity to escalate on the business by doing new photo sessions that will let her meet a particular guy that will help her with her main goal in Chapter 2 (this last part will be in the next update).
  • Added a new system, the notification system. Before, to know what to do next you usually went to the diary and see which quests were open, but sometimes you needed to wait until certain events to continue certain quests, like the unlock of Chapter 2. The idea of the notifications system is that you have a reminder of stuff that you can do after the conditions are made (unlock certain stuff, finish a certain quest, wait until a certain day and hour, etc). Now you can see in the top bar a cellphone icon that will show a "!" in a yellow circle when something is available after the conditions for it are fulfilled. Right now is working only with the model's job, letting you know that you have to go to the Agency after you reach Chapter 2, and then make some calls when you reach a certain day and hour. In the future, I will expand it to old quests that could use notifications.
The next update will have the second and last part of the quest for the model's job and a new quest "A rising star" that is related to this job and the main quest of Chapter 2."

Reactions: Tighter and kaboomz

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Did the bug ever get fixed, if you want running at dawn, then the game progresses to the afternoon ? (meaning you skipped work and all that shit)

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Straight of the bat the seduction mini game is broken...
WTF DEV!!

SCRIPT ERROR: GDScript::load_byte_code: Compile Error: Identifier not found: pc_skill
At: res://seduction_minigame/seducing_minigame.gdc:124
ERROR: GDScript::load_byte_code: Method/Function Failed, returning: ERR_COMPILATION_FAILED
At: modules\gdscript\gd_script.cpp:690
ERROR: ResourceFormatLoaderGDScript::load: Condition ' err != OK ' is true. returned: RES()
At: modules\gdscript\gd_script.cpp:1757
ERROR: Failed loading resource: res://seduction_minigame/seducing_minigame.gd
At: core\io\resource_loader.cpp:210
ERROR: Can't load dependency: res://seduction_minigame/seducing_minigame.gd
At: core\io\resource_format_binary.cpp:717
ERROR: ResourceFormatLoader::load: Condition ' err != OK ' is true. returned: RES()
At: core\io\resource_loader.cpp:137
ERROR: Failed loading resource: res://seduction_minigame/seducing_minigame.scn
At: core\io\resource_loader.cpp:210
SCRIPT ERROR: to_minigame: Attempt to call function 'instance' in base 'null instance' on a null instance.
At: res://scenes_event/seduce_scene.gdc:54

The boobs and hot boobs skills are bugged. They are stuck at 0% and not moving.
New recipes do not show up. I have cooking and drink on level 7 but still only three starting recipes are available.
Make the inventory larger...
Bookselling job: friday the 2nd guy(grumpy man) the initial dialog does not proc. I go inside his house and the game does not show the dialog clouds.
ERROR: Object::emit_signal: Error calling method from signal 'finished': 'Control(job_scene4.gd)::_on_fadeanimation_finished': Method not found.
Chapter two Returning to school is available before completing hello my old friend...
Cannot continue fight. i keep getting these errors
SCRIPT ERROR: checking_damage: Invalid operands 'int' and 'String' in operator '=='.
At: res://fighto/fighto_scene.gdc:709

#5 The last stage of the Veteran housemaid job is bugged. The button where i should use the egg doesn't appear.

The school outfits (23,24,25)do not unlock during the model job...

#7 How to unlock sport outfit #11?

#8 The downtown gym and swimming pool job entries stay locked in the journal, even after apllying for them.

Where can i level up the show skill?

After two and a half years the strip club is still unavailable :LUL:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: John Dane

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So Seduction is broken ? Nothing happens when I use it, its suppose to give hearts right ? The game tells you to go out and seduce so you can gain points to progress the story (or level/gain special skills)... So epic fail ?

John Dane

May 21, 2018
The day this game is without game breaking bugs....
The dev really need to do quality check. Every version is broken some way or other.

kaboomz

Jan 3, 2021
So Seduction is broken ? Nothing happens when I use it, its suppose to give hearts right ? The game tells you to go out and seduce so you can gain points to progress the story (or level/gain special skills)... So epic fail ?
In principle, yes, seduction does not work, but heart points at the beginning of the game can be obtained through masturbation at home.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Just go to every available location and use seduction: Metro, Shop, Gym, Park, School Entrance. Then in downtown also try every location and the quest should be done. The mini game is broken but it is not needed for the side quest.

I remember this game really from three years ago...and i must say...it feels like the dev is all over the place and doesnt know which way to go. I mean chapter two is still not finished. The strip club imo is the most interesting for plot devices and it has be neglected for two and a half years. FFS The model job is still not done!
All this was ages ago...Just in a complete mess of a state. It took the dev this much for his game to have arms and legs and stand on it's own.
The dev concentrated on the Lust scenes too much. I understand he wants to incorporate the game mechanics into the gameplay for it to be more interactive. Unlocking all those scenes after unlocking all the perks, after unlocking the clothes, after unlocking skill levels, after unlocking bar and gym scenes, etc...
Still the only scenes i kept repeating were the two prostitution ones due to the prostitution money...That's why the Strip Club could be a better alternative...Earn money in the VIP club for a example...Unlock more strip costumes and lingerie then get better clients...You could even combine with the story line. Some degenerate cabal having control in the city. By corrupting the city officials in the strip club we could climb the ladder of the organization and get access to more information.

THe bar and club scenes also seem unnecessary. THe dev could have at least showed in the journal which costumes give unique scenes...after unlocking them first of course. I'm shocked he hasn't thought about it himself...On top of that the club still doesn't have a journal entry like the bar does. After unlocking the bar scenes i never go back there...
Don't get me wrong. Of course the magnitude of the lust scenes is the games strong point...but the dev could have made progress on the story line...

Maybe allow the player to work more jobs...Earn more money. Maybe become the gym's new owner, make Susan a slave. Build your own harem dungeon or something. 4500$ for BR and Audiobook players...come on! Gives us grinding for something long term...Lockpicking the lockers three times a day is mundane...
This game is still better then any other Daz slug fest. The ability to make Aisha a sex bomb if fantastic...It just feels to much of the same...The dev keeps drawing more sex scenes...How about more stockings and pantyhose this time...

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I see, guess its something to try, Had given up thinking the game is just broken. The first time i played it I stopped cause of a game breaking bug that stopped me from progressing too.

How long can we expect this to be patched. I rarely see updates for this

John Dane

May 21, 2018
Just go to every available location and use seduction: Metro, Shop, Gym, Park, School Entrance. Then in downtown also try every location and the quest should be done. The mini game is broken but it is not needed for the side quest.

I remember this game really from three years ago...and i must say...it feels like the dev is all over the place and doesnt know which way to go. I mean chapter two is still not finished. The strip club imo is the most interesting for plot devices and it has be neglected for two and a half years. FFS The model job is still not done!
All this was ages ago...Just in a complete mess of a state. It took the dev this much for his game to have arms and legs and stand on it's own.
The dev concentrated on the Lust scenes too much. I understand he wants to incorporate the game mechanics into the gameplay for it to be more interactive. Unlocking all those scenes after unlocking all the perks, after unlocking the clothes, after unlocking skill levels, after unlocking bar and gym scenes, etc...
Still the only scenes i kept repeating were the two prostitution ones due to the prostitution money...That's why the Strip Club could be a better alternative...Earn money in the VIP club for a example...Unlock more strip costumes and lingerie then get better clients...You could even combine with the story line. Some degenerate cabal having control in the city. By corrupting the city officials in the strip club we could climb the ladder of the organization and get access to more information.

THe bar and club scenes also seem unnecessary. THe dev could have at least showed in the journal which costumes give unique scenes...after unlocking them first of course. I'm shocked he hasn't thought about it himself...On top of that the club still doesn't have a journal entry like the bar does. After unlocking the bar scenes i never go back there...
Don't get me wrong. Of course the magnitude of the lust scenes is the games strong point...but the dev could have made progress on the story line...

Maybe allow the player to work more jobs...Earn more money. Maybe become the gym's new owner, make Susan a slave. Build your own harem dungeon or something. 4500$ for BR and Audiobook players...come on! Gives us grinding for something long term...Lockpicking the lockers three times a day is mundane...
This game is still better then any other Daz slug fest. The ability to make Aisha a sex bomb if fantastic...It just feels to much of the same...The dev keeps drawing more sex scenes...How about more stockings and pantyhose this time...
honestly I think dev should have added game mechanics, it clearly shows he is unable to work on it. I can understand his passion but he doesn't have the skills for it. too many bugs and its game breaking. it takes him long time to just fix bugs.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
I see, guess its something to try, Had given up thinking the game is just broken. The first time i played it I stopped cause of a game breaking bug that stopped me from progressing too.

How long can we expect this to be patched. I rarely see updates for this
I'm usually the one adding the updates and tbh I tend to skip one or two since they are only adding scenes to an already buggy mess; if he does bug fixes I always add those ones. I had high hopes for this game, but like was just said its starting to seem like its rudderless and the dev just doesn't have a road map of how to complete it or fix it.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes