Oct 17, 2019
Did anybody understood the combat mechanic of this game?
Nice art and stuff, most intriguing story, but how to combat, especially at night.

seesd

Jul 3, 2021
CrashHandlerException: Program crashed
Dumping the backtrace. Please include this when reporting the bug on
[0] DrvPresentBuffers
[1] DrvPresentBuffers
[2] DrvPresentBuffers
[3] DrvPresentBuffers
[4] DrvPresentBuffers
[5] DrvPresentBuffers
[6] DrvPresentBuffers
[7] DrvSwapBuffers
[8] DrvValidateVersion
[9] wglSwapMultipleBuffers
[10] wglSwapMultipleBuffers
[11] wglGetPixelFormat
[12] wglDescribePixelFormat
[13] wglChoosePixelFormat
[14] ChoosePixelFormat
[15] <couldn't map PC to fn name>
[16] <couldn't map PC to fn name>
[17] <couldn't map PC to fn name>
[18] <couldn't map PC to fn name>
[19] <couldn't map PC to fn name>
[20] RtlGetNtGlobalFlags
[21] RtlGetNtGlobalFlags
[22] RtlFreeHeap
[23] <couldn't map PC to fn name>
-- END OF BACKTRACE --
?

rjjenson

Aug 29, 2019
I think the game softlocks at "blade of torment" quest. Diary says i need to give chocolate cookies to Billy, and so i did, but after he becomes sleepy, i just get stuck in this home with no way out or forward cuz John isn't there for some reason.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, just waited a week and tried again, this time John is present in the living room and the quest continues.

Last edited:

John Dane

May 21, 2018
Can someone explain me how to get ritual items marked with H ? I killed humans, but nothing .
all I know H means human and M means monster. and you have to kill humans, idk how drops work but I think its random you have to keep killing till rng wins

Luka__mindo

Apr 20, 2020
I think dev forgot to add human blood and heart in game otherwise I don't Understand why I can't get them.

LonelyMad

Sep 29, 2019
First: I think i found a game breaking bug. If you scrutinize in night and kill any human and its turn into a monster, if you choose Close Fissure game stuck in the same day and it didnt advance to other days normally or with cheats. If you dont save often you must play from the very begining of the game.//Second: No matter how hard I try I cant obtain the human heart, I nearly killed 30+ human but still no heart just balls,penis,liver,skin etc.

zh78150xxx

Apr 24, 2022
they do drop for me is entrails never dropped no matter how much I kill. I get lot of human blood and sometimes heart
You need to make sure your inventory which is freezor has empty slots to contain new other matterials(the bottom of slots are not working).For me,I tried to delete some useless matterials then they dropped.

Reactions: BlueTrace
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes