lilithsparda

May 29, 2018
I played this some time ago and i remember that i could either choose to make both Ian and Mikaela suffer or kill them quick but in this new version i cant choose at all. Was it taken out by the dev ?

John Dane

May 21, 2018
I believe you can choose if you want to take the cab or bus and whatever I click there, it freezes
yes u can, but you have to do main quest to unlock them. if it just freezes then its a bug, if u can't access them then u need to follow main quest until downtown is unlocked.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
yes u can, but you have to do main quest to unlock them. if it just freezes then its a bug, if u can't access them then u need to follow main quest until downtown is unlocked.
Ok then I guess I have to continue the quest and see if it works then. Right now it's a bug, cause I can't click ANYTHING after i clicked one of them once.

HakashiKatake

Dec 23, 2020
Does anyone else have the problem where you meet the requirement of a hunt or quest but its not unlocking?
How to fix this?

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
1632317434006.png

Road to Build 37: Build 36.4
Here is a new update.
  • Added a new scene for the hunt in the school: Seducing a group of boys in the lockers, going forward from there.
To get the scene you need to access the school at midday (through the Hunt). You need a new face for Aisha for this scene, but since this isn't already in the game you can access the scene without it (but you need the other 2 requisites).

Past Updates:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes