zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Since this seems to be a horror game and seems to have monster and rape in the tags, are the scenes in here all rape and monster related?

Are there no consensual scenes?

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
When I run the Exe game just doesn't start as it should. There is a black screen like Command Prompt...
Nevermind. Game started after like 5-6 mins... Idk why.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Since this seems to be a horror game and seems to have monster and rape in the tags, are the scenes in here all rape and monster related?

it's not like that at all, i recomend u to play it (be ready for any gamebreak bugs xD) Its an awesome game coz u have lot of things for do...But buddy last time i played it was living in hell to play it xD if u play this game just follow the quest of history and dont do anything out of it.

AKA101

May 11, 2017

Basically you are a kind of monster/succubus like thing and convert into one. So your MC just feed on sexual horny energy lol. So yeah unless you lose to monsters. Though game is filled with bugs.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Right now i am stuck give me black screen while searching principle now its annoying

Last edited:

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I went to school then to principle house and got scene for school while pressing button on top. I think some scenes are overlapping each other. So we are getting black screen

OgreLover

Feb 11, 2019
Can you do more than just talk to male NPCs? I can only talk to them but I don't know if you can do more with them

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Can you do more than just talk to male NPCs? I can only talk to them but I don't know if you can do more with them
There is quest log in diary that is all for the content there. Just follow it don't try to do anything out of order otherwise it will bug the game

rjjenson

Aug 29, 2019

It's really weird. it's 90% consensual stuff with humans only (i mean one guy has an ugly mutated face, but that's it), up until you get one hardcore monster rape scene completely out of nowhere, and then it goes back to being relatively vanilla again ( i assume there will be more weird out of nowhere monster stuff, but i havent seen any more of them yet).

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
how can I found milk for the ' Charm of the Scrutinize ' ı buy it from the bakery but its not working . Do I need to find another milk or somethink ? any help ?

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes