baneini

Jun 28, 2017
So theres never going to be color for the art?
The flat bw scenes are so awful to look at and to navigate. It's not like it's done like manga where its meant to look good without color, this looks like it's unfinished and has no depth or contrast. Theres no indication some part is important just by looking at it, you need to mouse hover.
Starting room, city screen, workplace backgrounds you're meant to look at hundred times, no time to color those either.

Maelstrom_2135

Apr 6, 2019
Man, I'd really wish this dev would change the way you get hearts. It's really bothersome to be beating the bishop in one scene and then immediately starting to smash the 5 key because if you press skip you get like 1-3% when you could've gotten 20-30%. Also, is the pause screen broken in this build for anyone else?

luanis

Jan 20, 2019
I seem to have a bug. Greg showed up, gave me a book that I can only read. I can't craft a grimoire or a charm, I don't have a button on the shelf. It turns out I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. Does anyone have a save before crafting a grimoire?

UPD: I found a solution. Open the save via notepad, change the parameters from 0 to 1 in the lines "greg_meet=0" and "grimoires_unlocked=0".

Last edited:

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
I can't open menu, it's not working.
UPD: So yeah, looks like Build 35 have broken menu, you should go back to build 34 unless you really wants to see new contents, then download build 34 on patreon page, play till the end, then copy/paste the build 34 save file to build 35 and keep playing, or you can just wait for hot fixes.

Last edited:

Xicht

Nov 4, 2016
Every here and there i try this game to delete it again after so many bugs... So many freezes omfg.

fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
How does the second chapter start?
I keep geting the bar scene when i kill the guy and it doesn't seem to progress
Thanks

qsqsqsi

Jul 15, 2017
How to get access to motel? I basically unlock everything else I can. I don't see a location called motel

savagecrane

May 2, 2017
I need charm of scrutinize for 2 quest. How ı Will obtain it? pls help me.
And which numbered clothes for seducing janitor? I am going to crazy, ı cant find anything

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Is there a bug that prevents the phone icon from appearing? I've gotten the pop-up that tells me I've unlocked the system, right after the first fight, but the icon is still not there. Have I messed something up, or does it just not appear until later?

Mar 12, 2020
I can't open menu, it's not working.
UPD: So yeah, looks like Build 35 have broken menu, you should go back to build 34 unless you really wants to see new contents, then download build 34 on patreon page, play till the end, then copy/paste the build 34 save file to build 35 and keep playing, or you can just wait for hot fixes.
So like any other update of this game... I hope one day the million bugs get sorted out, because this game could be pretty good.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
good to see that every new update breaks more than it fixes. Can't proceed with Cassandra since the game takes you straight into her house instead of the mall date, so you don't meet jonathan and can't call him to proceed with the quest

Last edited:

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I still have problems with the latest version, after using the cheat to start chapter 2, when talking to the butcher, the game remains on Monday, I can't talk to the butcher again and even if I have the ingredients, I can't He lets me buy the body parts to level up and do the ritual.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes