Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
New build: Build 29

• Fixed bug that doesn't let you earn experience from jobs
  • Added new ero scene for the bar, special paizuri scene with the outfit obtained through Ian's quest
  • Added new scenea for the downtown club, dancing with someone and drinking with someone.
  • Fixed a bug that destroyed the old club actions
  • Fixed the department shop that was putting the Lockpicks in the quest items inventory when it has to be in the unique items (this makes it possible to buy multiple times the lockpicks when it only can be bought one time).
  • Fixed a bug in the Abandoned House that wasn't founding the Lockpicks because these ones were in the quest items inventory and not in the unique items inventory.
  • Added ero scene in the bar, special blowjob with a certain outfit (the one of the cap and the very short skirt)
  • Fixed bug in the bakery assistant job, you weren't able to go to the Bakery on sundays to "train" with Jimmy.
  • Added drunk system in the downtown club
  • Added drunk variations (the two firsts) for the activities in the downtown club.
  • Added drunk variations for the ero scenes in the bar
  • Added new shop in the Butcher's Shack.
  • Added ero 4 scenes for the lvl 2 of drunkness in the bar
To get the new paizuri scene you need the outfit that you get from Ian's quest, the one that Aisha usually does when she goes to do something bad. The scene triggers like the others, you need to do activities in the bar until the grope/rub scene and after that can be triggered.
The new shop can only be accessed when chapter 2 begins, right now I didn't make the scene that triggers this, but you can unlock chapter 2 through the cheats, then you go to the abandoned shack in the forest and you access a new dialog with the butcher and after this, you can access to his shop just talking to him, the items that he offers can be traded with items that Aisha can obtain killing humans (right now through the fight with humans before the summoning of the monsters in the night hunt).
The lvl 2 of drunkenness is above half of the bar filled.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I'm stuck at the point after the shopping event with Cassandra. I'm supposed to go buy a swimsuit and go swimming but Cassandra's not in the park on Wed/Thursday like she said she was going to be, and I can't call her either. Any clues?
As far as i remember you have to go to her house not to the park

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Game keeps freezing after trying to call Sandra (or was it Susan?) after doing gym sessions with her (right after Ian's quest I think). Unless I'm not supposed to do it yet. Anyways, it was a good thing I didn't save last time because it was only stuck on monday. If I did, I would have to redo the Cassandra meeting at her place after meeting her the first time.

Dingdong8187

Feb 9, 2020
Is it possible to chat with the Butcher after you get the eye? Clicking the chat icon after getting the eye doesn't do anything. Is that how far the story has gotten until now or is this a bug?

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Posting this since it has a bug fix for the Butcher issues.

Build 29.2

"Road to Build 30: Build 29.2
  • Added 2 scenes for level 3 of drunkness in the bar, for the outfits 015, 031 and 039, and 038.
  • Fixed a bug that doesn't let you interact normally with the Butcher (more specifically at the end of the quest "The Eye to see the Horror"
In the next update, I will tackle the scenes for level 4 of drunkenness and the bar will be done for all that is available on Chapter 1 of the game, new stuff will come with Chapter 2, but those things will be tackled when I finish all the things for the first chapter."

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Looks like it could be interesting but why the ridiculous tits? Not only the size of them but also sagging so much they belong to an 80 y.o.
Is it like that for the whole game or are those old screenshots?

Jul 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save where the school works? Also Is the school bug fixed yet?

EDIT: Here are my saves if anyone needs them. I'm still doing Blade Of Torment (I'm at the part where you'll need to go to the Garage to kill "that guy" so read the diary to progress.) but at least in this save the school bug's gone. I'll probably upload more but we'll see. The latest save is at the bottom right one where you're in the bar.

Last edited:

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
So a few things I'm confused about. First the window has an error on start up:
ERROR: Couldn't find the given section/key and no default was given
At: core\io\config_file.cpp:89

Second am I supposed to see Dark Path icon from the beginning? Cause the tutorial does a great job of pointing to everything else to explain what it is but skips over that. Also the tutorial that goes over the map doesn't mention what Scrutinize or Human Fissures are that don't appear at first, but show up the first night still. I feel like this is something that is supposed to be unlocked later as the icons of the character look vastly different from the player character, and the first time you use it changes your clothes to something you don't actually have and can't get back without doing another human fissure.

I feel like this all has something to do with the first error. That Dark Path is supposed to be hidden but has no default setting so is erroring and being shown, but that is just my guess.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
So I downloaded the recent version and was very impressed with the changes and happy to see the Monday loop was fixed. Total awesome to be able to upgrade the apartment and those upgrades come with training bonuses and a hot solo scene. Also great job on cutting down the grinds. Found maxing the skills, feats, and powers was pretty effortless as before it was so hard to do forcing you to use the cheats. Didn't have to use any of the cheats on this playthrough and only experienced one crash which I believe is due to the content not being in the game yet (female gym employee contact). My faith in this game has been restored.

**Update** Saw in a few posts back about seducing the janitor issues. With this update I only had to seduce him one time with each of his favorite outfits and it unlocked the next step to getting the teacher outfit. Before this update you would have to grind up his relationship bar to level 2 and it was such a pain.

Reactions: Irishcrackpot

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
No one at all? I'm not even looking for a dev to say anything. I just would like to know am I supposed to ignore Dark Path till it comes up in story? This doesn't make any sense and I really want to like and try this game.

Jul 18, 2018
I just would like to know am I supposed to ignore Dark Path till it comes up in story?
yeah so just bear with me. Better safe than sorry, Dark Path is a bit past Blade Of Torment, if you wanna skip till then I advise you to use my save. But all the scenes in the game are tied in with the story so you'll be missing out a lot.

Jul 18, 2018
Anyone here know any program to extract the game with? I wanna to upscale the images because the game's so god damn blurry.
EDIT: nvm can't do it, all the files are in .tex form and each piece of text is a separate file.

Last edited:

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
No one at all? I'm not even looking for a dev to say anything. I just would like to know am I supposed to ignore Dark Path till it comes up in story? This doesn't make any sense and I really want to like and try this game.
Yes ignore it for now. With what is built you only get one monster follower so you could yes play the dark path kill monsters to farm for items needed to upgrade it but not all of it is implemented yet so just ignore for now.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Anyone here know any program to extract the game with? I wanna to upscale the images because the game's so god damn blurry.
EDIT: nvm can't do it, all the files are in .tex form and each piece of text is a separate file.
There is a post somewhere in the past posts where someone linked a extractor and auto color editor so people could color the images. Not sure this is what your looking for or not. I tried it out and it worked nicely but you cant form all the files again to play with what you had colored.

Reactions: Irishcrackpot
Jul 18, 2018
There is a post somewhere in the past posts where someone linked a extractor and auto color editor so people could color the images. Not sure this is what your looking for or not. I tried it out and it worked nicely but you cant form all the files again to play with what you had colored.
Color's not really what I'm looking for in the game, and yeah I figured out how to extract it. I'm just having the same problems you've had; repackaging the upscaled/colored images into the game. And even if I knew how to repackage it, converting each .tex file to PNG and returning it back to .tex is a nightmare in itself since there's double digit files in just one scene.

Jul 10, 2017
Color's not really what I'm looking for in the game, and yeah I figured out how to extract it. I'm just having the same problems you've had; repackaging the upscaled/colored images into the game. And even if I knew how to repackage it, converting each .tex file to PNG and returning it back to .tex is a nightmare in itself since there's double digit files in just one scene.
I extracted the files as webp and doubled their resolution with a script. Dont know what you were trying to do but hope we can see the result.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Build 30

New Release: Build 30
  • Added lvl of drunkness in the bar
  • Added numbers in the outfits for better management.
  • Added 2 scenes for level 3 of drunkness in the bar, for the outfits 014, 032 y 036, and 026.
  • Added 2 scenes for level 3 of drunkness in the bar, for the outfits 015, 031 and 039, and 038.
  • Fixed a bug that doesn't let you interact normally with the Butcher (more specifically at the end of the quest "The Eye to see the Horror"
  • Added 2 scenes for level 4 of drunkenness in the bar. To get this scene Aisha needs to be fully drunk (the bar filled) and the selection of scenes to go out is random (50/50).
  • Added kissing scenes for the bar, two scenes (depends on the clothes that Aisha is wearing), and their drunk versions (level 1 and 2 of drunkness).
  • Modified some conditionals in the gallery for better management of it.
  • New quest system
The new quest system is in development, and right now is only the quests of Chapter 1 are done, you can see them in the new "Diary" icon that is added at the top icons menu. When I finished porting all the current quests to this new system I will replace the old one for this.

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
In the Build 30, the Diary Icon on the screen overlaps the action icons, often it's a lot difficult to click the Seduce action, for example.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes