Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Better wait a few versions before playing again, so far there is no story or progression, just some sex sxenes after going to the disco and npcs repeating the same dialogs over and over.

Ozz2711

Aug 1, 2017
Pretty sure the Ozz2711 simply meant that it's the janitor AT the apartment. He often causes the game to hang when talking to him outside. So does selecting doggy style for sex after the club.
That's what I mean)

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Artwork is nice and premise is interesting but holy crap game is slow to do anything. Makes me feel like I'm trying browser games on 56k. Too much unnecessary clicking and freakin (x) on windows aren't consistent, hitboxes are small too.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
i can't buy the skills the ones that are 4 or 5 it keeps telling i have no hearts but i have the right amount :(

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
i can't buy the skills the ones that are 4 or 5 it keeps telling i have no hearts but i have the right amount :(
You have to have one more heart (don't ask me why). I bought the first skill, paid 5 hearts but the skill remainded locked.

I'm not even sure this skill system has a use yet.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
You have to have one more heart (don't ask me why). I bought the first skill, paid 5 hearts but the skill remainded locked.

yeah i don't think it does, game is in its early stages. seems like the dev just implemented it for now for future reference?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017

It does. Currently some skills effect the mini games. The pose skill being the most noticeable as it makes a big difference to the seduce mini game. Other skills make the sex mini games even easier as they seem to slow down the rate at which the numbers pop up.

HiTmANN

May 4, 2017
Build 4

What is in this build:

• Added experience on sexual encounters (currently none of sex escene had experience rewards)
  • Fixed bug that crashed the game when you were at the gym at night
  • Images for grope scene in apartment, fingering, putting the sleep clothes, undressing (naked), ending the scene
  • First part of the first story quest. This add, a new location (Mikela’s House), two characters, and some scenes, introduction, a couple of erotic scenes and a bunch of dialogue. To access to this part of the quest you need to have two lust hearts and then sleep, you will see a dream and the new location will be available with all the options on it. I won’t spoil what is going on in the quest, but isn’t finished, so some options aren’t available for now (will come in the next update).
  • A lot of new images, for the scenes, icons, backgrounds, etc.

HiTmANN

May 4, 2017
Fix
Edit 1: Fixed a bug that p´revented the new dream.

Edit 2: Fixed a bug that showed a white window after the new dream.

Reactions: Imperatrixxx

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
there was a bug going to the gym with ian i think, just grey screen

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes