sky11

May 29, 2018
It's black and white, so I can't concentrate.
It's just me.
A small suggestion.
The game is really good.:happyblush

Reactions: TomberryDude

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
I am gonna be honest here.

What I see is two types of people.

On one hand, you have "Walkthrough Pls"

On the other hand, you have "Its in the tutorial" or "Just edit this in some weird thingy"

Soooo, I did try to play this game. I really did. I played it for like two hours.

The art is really compelling, the characters are really cool. But honestly, if I dont know what the hell I am supposed to do, how can I play this game? For example, I was like "They mention that the night shift is where you get groped a lot, lets transfer to night shift!" There is nowhere in the tutorial how to do this. I try to quit my job. Cant get a new one from the PC.

All in all, I have to agree with "Walkthrough pls". If I have no idea HOW to play the game, and there is no way to find out... You get the idea.

TL;DR: Walkthrough pls

Vetto

Nov 13, 2017
Interesting, couldn't play longer, somehow buggy for me : start chatting with different people (after dialogue 2+) and the game crash.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I am gonna be honest here.

The art is really compelling, the characters are really cool. But honestly, if I dont know what the hell I am supposed to do, how can I play this game? For example, I was like "They mention that the night shift is where you get groped a lot, lets transfer to night shift!" There is nowhere in the tutorial how to do this. I try to quit my job. Cant get a new one from the PC.

TL;DR: Walkthrough pls
After quitting a job, you aren't allowed to pick until the very next day. Check again the following day.

As for a walkthrough, there is a diary but truth be told its more of just hints than a walkthrough.

Reactions: KinksterKitty

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
As for a walkthrough, there is a diary but truth be told its more of just hints than a walkthrough.
Very vague hints mind you. It doesn't even help you much in progressing the characters. I only saw one hint to one specific character and that's all. I was pretty much walking blind the rest of the game.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I played this before and I love how it all looks, with the whole comic book style and all. All kind of skills you can learn, clothes to wear, people to seduce, stuff to buy... but to what end exactly?
I gave it a try again, but aside from the small quest there really is nothing else to do. Seducing does nothing, clothes make no difference, skills do fuck all, same conversations over and over again with people on the streets. It all feels like an endless grind towards nothing.
Maybe I'm just missing something important, but meh, the game freezes every time on a certain scene during sex after going out.

I'll try again when there's an other update, because I still have some hope for this game.

May 7, 2017
The game is good but it`s buggy, stats always changing (for ex: at the morning charm - 7 points, at the evening - 2. wtf?), dialogues may occur suddenly when they unneeded, weekends pass by incoherently (after monday may appear friday and then wednesday), and that error when game stops after battle with Ian...all these stuff have spoiled any good impression that the game gave me at the beginning. But anyway if not to take into consideration all the bugs - i can tell you that the game is rather interesting and not like others, artstyle is cool, black and white - good move, and allows you to implement more art per update, i dunno where that mysticism stuff will lead further but for now its OK and highly connected with the plot, my personal preference is not to connect naturally seduction with mystic (or other supernatural shit) impact on other characters (mc is not cool, im old fashioned).

About walkthrough tips everyone here complain about...meh, guys it`s not that hard to understand what is what. In such games it`s always much more interesting to find all content by yourself, but of course that`s only for me. Anyway ingame hints for those who like to be taken by hand and walked through the plot would be nice.

Nov 10, 2017
the game rides on your curiosity, this has a great potential, plus being incredible unorthodox in the art department, being comics and whatnot. I finally reached the ian stuck thing people keep talking about...

question:
the school janitor thing, it's not finished yet, right? been there tried all variation of required clothes and nothing new.
the vermut wine thing can't find it anywhere, so it's not in this build yet right?

for bug reports
you get one from Mr Cunning
and the guy in the subway that asks for vermut 1965 wine.

the days keep changing up from time to time whenever you travel ex: it's monday now when you travel it's saturday then when you sleep it's actually tuesday.

May 7, 2017
about janitor at school - idk, the first questline i faced - was with Ian, i will try to play one more time from the beginning and avoid this quest for a while, to find some other content

Nov 10, 2017
the content with the janitor mostly happens at monday morning or thursday morning/evening

in terms of writing, I like how the writer made the protagonist involved and detached at the same time.
also there's content with the maid job. happens every morning.

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
always get an error trying to talk to janitor after a certain friendship level.
Error is:
get_chat_on: Invalid get index '0' (on base: 'Array).
At: res://side_icons/normal/chat_options/dialog.gdc:208
Invalid type function 'get_value' in base 'Config File'. Cannot convert argument 1 from Nil to String.
At: res://side_icons/normal/chat_options/dialog.gdc:47

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
The art is appealing but i'm struggling as much as everyone.

Did anyone figure how to "play" the minigames ?
I don't even know the right commands / buttons to use.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes