Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
What kind of NTR is it? I mean, do you have a gf or anything like that?

Nexus game

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2024
What kind of NTR is it? I mean, do you have a gf or anything like that?
what an honor to see you here,
Yes you have a wife, for the moment the ntr path has barely begun
in v0.2, all the roads I have in mind at the moment should be open, and I'll go into them in greater depth later.
I try not to make any paths mandatory, which takes time to avoid creating inconsistencies.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
no I just know you and your work
At least I hope you like my work :BootyTime: I really want to try this game but since you said there isn't a lot of content on the NTR path I would like to wait for more releases... Personally, I would really like to see the wife being unfaithful to the husband without him knowing, things like that

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
1) There isnt much new content for 1 1/2 months.
2) I always disliked the main female protag but that boy-ish black woman killed my desire to even play the game in the future. -.-

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Nice game so far and good setting up of the story.

The game only says male protagonist in the tags.
In this update you also make decisions for the female MC.

Wouldn`t make more sense, if she decides for herself if she should watch her friends, according for the male MC`s decisions earlier in the game.

silence_d

May 5, 2020
Will there be a path where the husband doesn't know she is cheating? I think her getting knocked up by another guy and the husband not knowing would be cool also. Looks good and should be popular with the NTR crowd.

Reactions: Gudil

Nexus game

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2024
Nice game so far and good setting up of the story.

The game only says male protagonist in the tags.
In this update you also make decisions for the female MC.

Wouldn`t make more sense, if she decides for herself if she should watch her friends, according for the male MC`s decisions earlier in the game.
it could be a way to do it, I'm still trying to figure out how to do this as logically as possible but as this is my first game, I'm still making mistakes which I'm trying to correct little by little with your advice.

Will there be a path where the husband doesn't know she is cheating? I think her getting knocked up by another guy and the husband not knowing would be cool also. Looks good and should be popular with the NTR crowd.
it's not what I prefer, but some of you have asked for it and I'm not against it, so yes, there will be an optional path for it.

Nexus game

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2024
Went to your patreon link to sub, but it doesn't mention this game. Instead it mentions "hotel amour" ?
it's impossible for me to monetize a game for which I don't own the images, which is why the patreon was created for my next game, which will be in 3D if you want to support me personally you can always use this patreon but if you want to support the game then don't hesitate to wait for the 0.1 release of Hotel Amour which will be free

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
it could be a way to do it, I'm still trying to figure out how to do this as logically as possible but as this is my first game, I'm still making mistakes which I'm trying to correct little by little with your advice.

Don`t misunderstand it as a critic, I`am just stating a comment.
It´s your game and your decision only, on how it goes.
For a first game it`s pretty good.

Just saying these NTR games normally work better of you only decide for the male MC and the female acts according to these decisions.

Just wondering will it be more like a cuck game, were the MC enjoys it.

Or will it be that the best friend of the wife, tries to corrupt here, like with daring bets or drinking games.
Like that spa day, were he tricked her to were that swimming suit, that was a pretty nice start.
The MC notice that with time, but fails to act and gets more drawn in and gas lighted to give her more freedom.
Which would make a more compelling story?

Nexus game

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2024
two free polls have been published on patreon. If you wish to give your opinion on the development of the game, please answer these polls.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes