• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Not Today Satan Remastered [v0.3 Beta] [Bullx]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Good luck Bullx
Always good to see another female protag enthusiast dev :)
I liked this VN's premise.
I didn't have time to try it yet, I will do it tomorrow, but curious to see if you have made anything with a nun uniform :BootyTime:

Reactions: paddyo73 and Bullx

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
I have a serious question, purely for the advancement of scientific discovery of course.
Has Christin gotten her vagina thoroughly ploughed & sowed yet?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
The smoothness of the fabric lured me in. It slid with ease under my palm. But then I saw the special laundry care instructions. Not Today Satin.

Last edited:

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The best female RenPy production of 2022 . Just started making it , but the overall design is great . There's a lot of room for drama . The character modeling is good . The female perspective of sex is also good designed .

Reactions: dr.ek and Bullx

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
My main disappointment is with the "Queen's English". Please, I mean no offense to the Dev or anyone's country of origin. It's just that the language doesn't flow with the story or the renders. An example would be the word "swetty" when it should read "sweetie". JMHO... :)
Sorry for that! English is not my native language.

Hmm still waiting for lesbian content?
Of course Chrissy should have the opportunity for a lesbian experience! Why not on Sunday Satan?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:giggle: Fingers Only!

I like the game, good renders, the Engrish is tolerable.
Thanks for the share
Bullx
Would the DEV be open to grammar correction from yours truly?
I already have browsed trough various topics, games and screenshots today on f95. And this one is the most unsettling. Whatever else she does in the game THIS is the moment her soul is doomed and Satan has her :p

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Beautiful female protagonist, I'm so excited to watch her face and body shape. Cant wait next chapter. I wish she can continue jouney relationship with George and his dog.

Reactions: Bullx

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Not Today Satan [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port + Cheat Mod

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 467mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sulivi
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes