Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Guys its only gay furry game or it have male and female relations?
It is "Mostly" a gay furry game, there are females but like... i forgot the name, there's this other game around in this forum where MC is an alchemist and have to complete tasks, the male "romantic interest" are also as bara as it gets
It seems like the one/s in charge were strong-armed into including female characters

naxfor

Apr 20, 2021
the website been dead for a while, i wonder if the game is abandoned or just in a rework

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
same thing that happens to them all, abandon the project to work on another idea.
By "them" you mean devs in general?
Not many devs would actively delete the trace of their past works...
And I can't find a statement regarding the abandon of Notes of Hearts, Nor anything like "the development hit a wall" prior. Only the "lead" said it's paused indefinitely. Was it always a solo project?
I wouldn't call that normal.

BlueCarousel

Jan 17, 2018
By "them" you mean devs in general?
Not many devs would actively delete the trace of their past works...
And I can't find a statement regarding the abandon of Notes of Hearts, Nor anything like "the development hit a wall" prior. Only the "lead" said it's paused indefinitely. Was it always a solo project?
I wouldn't call that normal.
the speed this game develop feels more like a solo project to me. He did say he no longer have any plan for the rpg gameplay so safe to assume he lost interest in making everything from scratch not counting the bug, Kul seems more passionate with visual novel style now from what i see

May 19, 2020
Shame, he had some good character looks. At least he's still doing things with those characters and not entirely dropping them, even if the game is probably not gonna get continued.