bird_boy24

Feb 4, 2019
The game file images show lewd/sex scenes for 4 male characters and 1 female character. So I do not understand why this doesn't have the gay tag

naxfor

Apr 20, 2021
is there a guide for this game? i hate the time system in this because it makes some scenes really hard to get, i was only able to get 2 of gullash´s scenes by reading other forums

Reactions: konstantin2547

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
It is fairly barebones despite how long it has been for those who haven't experienced visual novels before, you get to romance a character either the moment they're introduced or as soon as they're available so it surprises me how some characters are have more presence that others, specially on the first town along with being broken, i recall seeing a Xing option on the church, but i missed it, after returning the option was gone despite not advancing time, on the plus side, you can reverse time through so you can romance everyone at the same time if i recall correctly the time is bounded to the variable 10

By the way, the combat is still generic rpg-maker which is still a major downside despite the effort on the assets and the choices at least on the orphanage don't matter apparently

Last edited:

Duuuu

Jul 31, 2020
Anyone got a link for the newest Patreon built and can i have it please ? All of link above is death :( (BTW thanks for your answer )

Feb 25, 2019
Anyone got a link for the newest Patreon built and can i have it please ? All of link above is death :( (BTW thanks for your answer )
well I don't think there is a real patreon build as they use a patreon code to unlock stuff, the game auto updates upon opening.

Duuuu

Jul 31, 2020
well I don't think there is a real patreon build as they use a patreon code to unlock stuff, the game auto updates upon opening.
Sad. So do you have a link for the newest built? I think i might playing the old version ( Thanks for answering )

Duuuu

Jul 31, 2020
1. Run the exe since its an installer
2. Install
3. Install
4. open C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Programs\nofh\resources\app.asar with 7 Zip (replace USERNAME with name of your windows account)
5. Pictures are in img\pictures

There's probably other ways to open asar files but i already use 7zip so that was easiest for me.
I can't open its always said " Can't open file as Archive" Can you show a detail how to fix it ? Thanks

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
I can't open its always said " Can't open file as Archive" Can you show a detail how to fix it ? Thanks
Not sure what the issue would be except asar7z not being installed correctly. If you start to compress a folder is asar an option?

Right click a folder and click 7-Zip -> Add to archive...
1638449427408.png
Then see if Asar is an option under Archive format
1638449536993.png

If it's not then its probably not installed correctly.

To install asar7Z you need to go to your 7zip folder and create the Formats folder
1638449614983.png

Then put in the dll file appropriate to your 7zip install, either 64bit or 32bit
1638449670101.png

Reactions: SleazyVermin

Duuuu

Jul 31, 2020
Not sure what the issue would be except asar7z not being installed correctly. If you start to compress a folder is asar an option?

View attachment 1527526
View attachment 1527530

To install asar7Z you need to go to your 7zip folder and create the Formats folder
View attachment 1527531

Then put in the dll file appropriate to your 7zip install, either 64bit or 32bit
View attachment 1527532
it works thanks

Last edited:

SleazyVermin

May 15, 2020

View attachment 1527526
View attachment 1527530

View attachment 1527531

View attachment 1527532
Many thanks. Took a while but I figured it out. Still sad that the Oscar related images weren't there. But it is what it is.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There's a side story on itch which is free.

So this game is pay-walled that you need a crack to play? Or what are locked behind the pay-wall?
And is it still under the development? The site feels pretty dead...

Reactions: SleazyVermin