NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
this game has both straight and gay tag... if i recall it correctly....
Yeah the game itself has same-sex content, but as you can see in the top of the page, this game isn't tagged as having that kind of content at all. So some people who could be interested in this kind of game might not be able to find it and the game itself won't get any exposure because of it. I worry that there might be more games in similar situation on this site, that there's a perfectly decent game that I can enjoy out there but i couldn't because I couldn't find it.

Necros006

Jan 21, 2019
Couple of notes about this game:
1) The game will auto install itself and it needs internet connection for certain features though it isn't required to play the game.
2) It's a RPG Maker game in a Electron wrapper and you need the asar unzipper to access the files and the images are .webp files.
3) Female protagonist doesn't have any sexual CGs with them. The only CGs currently are nudes and a guy getting fingered.
Can you provide a download for the asar unzipper?
i tried using 7zip with the asar7z plugin but it dosen't work

Larxene12

Dec 4, 2018
Ok, so I'm stuck at the beginning.
That pompous rich guy that "Improves" Lovelace's auto-things is trying to kill us and I cant beat 'em.
I tried killing the floating books but he resummons them, they keep buffing themselves with "Boost", They do about 120+ Dmg each attack. I can kill the vanguard book just fine but the Mid-ranged one is unkillable, even used the 100TP skills that the characters have and it wont die. So I Tried killing the Fat Rat Bastard and his fluff makes him too tough to kill before the books stack "Boost" 5 times and one shot the characters, Debuffing them has only delayed my death by about 2 turns.
Tips?
( To clarify what I mean by the book wont die, I mean its HP bar is empty and wont die. )

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Do you have the guide for all these scenes ?
i just extracted the raw files and looked at the picture folder. Those were the characters that had pictures of/labeled as sex scenes. Most were labeled as specifically chapter 2 and i think on their website or patreon page they said chapter 2 was going to be where it starts getting added since chapter 1 was what got first released and had none. Been waiting to play it til it atleast gets some sex scenes so will play it soon.

I might keep notes when i play through it but probably won't be til next week with Extracurricular Activities update coming the 4th, spencer's route is finally coming to an end so gonna get a full replay done of that before anything else, one of the games i actually back on patreon. Being gay only going to do the male characters as male MC, but dialogue/location choices are probably the same regardless of gender.

joncarl20155

Jan 29, 2018
i just extracted the raw files and looked at the picture folder. Those were the characters that had pictures of/labeled as sex scenes. Most were labeled as specifically chapter 2 and i think on their website or patreon page they said chapter 2 was going to be where it starts getting added since chapter 1 was what got first released and had none. Been waiting to play it til it atleast gets some sex scenes so will play it soon.

I might keep notes when i play through it but probably won't be til next week with Extracurricular Activities update coming the 4th, spencer's route is finally coming to an end so gonna get a full replay done of that before anything else, one of the games i actually back on patreon. Being gay only going to do the male characters as male MC, but dialogue/location choices are probably the same regardless of gender.
how did you extract the images?

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
how did you extract the images?
1. Run the exe since its an installer
2. Install
3. Install
4. open C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Programs\nofh\resources\app.asar with 7 Zip (replace USERNAME with name of your windows account)
5. Pictures are in img\pictures

There's probably other ways to open asar files but i already use 7zip so that was easiest for me.