lepnk

Nov 27, 2019
Have you been able to finish it by any chance? :)
Not yet. As someone stated, the game softlocks a lot once you get to the town with the big statues in chapter 3. There are a lot of dead ends when you want to talk to someone with a caption that says "Nothing happened...Currently". I haven't managed to get to the second R18 Gullash's scene. I've been to the beach at all times during the day and nothing... I'm starting to think the "redeem code" thingy has something to do with it. I have the first routes to get Gullash's, Xing's, and Kaga's R18 CG's. They are pretty easy to get... I can share if you still want em
Also, has someone got that 2nd Gullash scene? :cry:

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Not yet. As someone stated, the game softlocks a lot once you get to the town with the big statues in chapter 3. There are a lot of dead ends when you want to talk to someone with a caption that says "Nothing happened...Currently". I haven't managed to get to the second R18 Gullash's scene. I've been to the beach at all times during the day and nothing... I'm starting to think the "redeem code" thingy has something to do with it. I have the first routes to get Gullash's, Xing's, and Kaga's R18 CG's. They are pretty easy to get... I can share if you still want em
As a reminder start a fresh new save every time you download a new version, you get less problems that way. Incidentally heres my post about the beach scene:

1. First and this is utmost important make sure you make a new save file in this version, if you just started on this version then you're fine to proceed. But if you're thinking of using an old save file don't even bother using it.
  2. Next flirt with Gullash until he invites you to help polish his armor. Continue the story
  3. After arriving to the next dungeon town and defeating the orphanage boss, meet up with Gullash at the bar three times and he will ask you to join in drinking with him (be sure not be too drunk). If you see the first sex scene then you're on the right track.
  4. At the next town explore the beach area in the morning, this will unlock a secret path to the secret beach area. Go there during the afternoon and you will unlock the new Gullash scene.
If the bosses are too tedious to deal with use the death seeds.

lepnk

Nov 27, 2019
As a reminder start a fresh new save every time you download a new version, you get less problems that way. Incidentally heres my post about the beach scene:
I did. I deleted all traces of the game before starting again and still I'm not getting the new scene. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I don't know.

Fyam

Apr 27, 2020
Do you mind sharing them pls ? i've been struggling with this game between crash and freeze lol

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Does this game have any hetero content?
It doesn't have a gay tag, so it looks like it.
But I haven't tried the game yet, so not sure, but from what I've read so far, seems like there is some H content which is probably straight.

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Hmm, Is there a way to add the Gay tag to this? It would be nice for this game to get more visibility for people who might enjoy it.

BTW, are there other games with Optional Gay content that aren't tagged like this one? I'm currently looking for some new games to play so I want to try something that I haven't found yet