kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Some people should read the text on Patreon instead of writing lots of nonsense. You seem to have all the time to write useless walls of text but not checking for information? Long live the blindness and ignorance.

It's clearly stated that you can have M/F and sex with the same gender later. No idea what the balance will be but calling it another gay shitfest shows that some people only hold their own fetishes in high regards and show zero tolerance towards other peoples fetishes but get triggered super fast if their own fetishes get attacked. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 427333
Nearly every post on the patreon is of muscular hung guys in sexually suggestive poses.
Then its the issue that if the romanceable characters are the OP then only 3 of them are female.
This game is by all means being targeted at female and gay players. The straight male players are stuck with barely any romance options.
It sucks because game looked interesting.

Lewdshrimp12

Mar 3, 2020
So guys
I have question abt the game story route
Do you have to redeem the code to get that Gullash R18 bar scene or it doesn't required
If it doesn't then... anyone how to unlock that scene?

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

pophung30

Dec 5, 2019
So guys
I have question abt the game story route
Do you have to redeem the code to get that Gullash R18 bar scene or it doesn't required
If it doesn't then... anyone how to unlock that scene?
go to the bar 4x around 8 to 10pm. Once its the 4th time save the file in case if u make a mistakes. Drink dark beer twice and choose the bottom 2 drinks once Gullash asking you to drink a whiskey. After that the route will be easy for you to find the scene

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Sep 20, 2019
wgere's the save location ?
If you are talking about where you can save your game, on the screen where you can see the house, you can save your game on there by clicking one of the icons, it should take you to where you can save your game, but for the game's save files in it's own folder? I don't know where that is.

May 6, 2019
What kind of NSFW it have? Battle rape? Story CG? Anything?:unsure:
It has a death seed in the item bag during battle. intent death on enemies makes the game much easier to get through it.

but to your question, no to the battle rape, no to the CG, some sexy scenes but thats a spoiler alert ;)

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Funny, there are always assholes complaining about furry content being always gay. Will you stop complaining now? Should we start complaining that this game doesn't have homo content?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I got this weird 'access denied' error on the game's .exe file and the uninstall file. Not at first, it worked fine for the first hour or two, but after a couple of days when I went back to play it.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I got this weird 'access denied' error on the game's .exe file and the uninstall file. Not at first, it worked fine for the first hour or two, but after a couple of days when I went back to play it.
Try reinstalling and blocking the game from accessing the internet

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon21