3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
This game is beyond bad the english doesn't make any sense at all and the waypoints lead to dead ends. The guy should have just released the game in his native language.
Hello.
Thank you for your comment and for taking the time to rate the game with a star.
We like or we don't like but it is important that everyone can express their opinion.
I congratulate your sense of observation which allowed you in 5 minutes to make a complete judgment on nearly 2 or 3 hours of game.
If this is useful to you, nothing will change in the next version, I even advise you not to download it.
It is normal that if a few hundred people may like this game, some people can/may hate it.
I hope your comment will be useful to the players because despite this star, the game will still be downloaded thousands of times, here or elsewhere.

Nothing can stop DDfunlol.

Take care of yourself and the people you love.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
DDfunlol i was wondering will you in future updates add some repeatable events ?? it would be cool if after sometime i can still fuck karen or the other woman. instead of watching others fucking the females.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Dependable_223
Hello.
Honestly, I don't know.
If there will be some kind of secret chamber, it will be in the latest version.
For now, "the reward" Cecile's story is repeatable.
I shouldn't say this, but in the next version, Jeff will have to steal a USB key.
The key will contain several repeatable "small games".
These games are not played with Jeff but with other actors/actresses.
An example here :
The sister catches her brother masturbating.

I can't give you more information, I have to keep the surprise.
I listen to the players when they say there are too many stars.
But the stars also give access to small repeatable scenes, animated or not.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Damn, V2.7 is fucking hilarious. DDfunlol manage to create a more mentally challenged character than marie's husband while impeccably playing with the cliche that blondes are dumb :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: plus the dog, the dog scene in 2.5 was amazing, but in v2.7 is probably even better.

Please support the dev, i hate to see that he quits these masterpieces cause of the low income

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Compressed version (157mb)
Requires webp codec to be installed

Game
- - - -
Pictures
- - - -

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Not sure if anyone reported this, but after version 2.5 this game takes longer to load scenes between entering doors ?

btw does anyone know if that part with that irritating dog is that avoidable ?? that dog has more fun then the mc.. he is fucking all the girls now jef needs to kick his ass.. and shove him out of the house..

This game seem to have bestiality now is this avoidable ? this tag needs to be added for people who dont like it.

After seeing the aunt scene and that dog i really want to kill that peace of shit.. :oops: i thought the aunt was better then that..

Last edited:

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
I know this problem but my computer does not allow me to see it.
Problem:
RPG Maker has a memory "leak".
Solution and explanation :
To fix this, I load the images into the computer's memory. (CTRL+ALT+ SUPPR)
Each time the player enters a new location, all images are loaded once into memory before playing.
I think a message appears on the screen, "New loading", something like this, not sure.
This can also happen when you start a "quest".
It also depends on how much memory you have and how fast it is.
If the game is slow, save your game and exit the game.
This will clear the memory to use.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Does this game always end after the hospital scene ?? everytime i go out the game jumps back to title screen after the ending part pops up.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes