VN Ren'Py Nothing is Forever [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Will there be a lot of femdom content and can cuckoldry be avoided also is there foot related femdom content foot worship footjob etc ?
The idea is to have a somewhat similar distribution of vanilla, maledom and femfom scenes/kinks throughout the game. The player can then choose which scenes/routes to play. All content is optional, you can even play the game without seeing any sex scene, although I don’t know if that would be a good experience. At the moment, there is not yet any foot related femdom content in the game, but there will be in the future.

By the way the game is out here.

heartgoldt20

Aug 10, 2021
Ngl I love this game it really feels as if this character is you with the choices defining your character and personality. Also loove how the your choices and actions decide who you fancy in game. Love the style of the game it's different but still pretty neat/

Reactions: osanaiko

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Ngl I love this game it really feels as if this character is you with the choices defining your character and personality. Also loove how the your choices and actions decide who you fancy in game. Love the style of the game it's different but still pretty neat/
Since the game has been released for a while now, all the discussion has moved to the release thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/nothing-is-forever-v0-1-3-hotfix-mrsilverlust.87506/

Come join the party! :love:

Reactions: lockerxx

AmaLikeBass

Sep 20, 2020
At first I was kind of suprised at 1. e4 d5 2. exd5 Nf6 3. d4 Bg4 4. f3 Bf5 5. c4 e6 6. dxe6 Nc6 7. exf7+ Kxf7 8. Be3 Bb4+ 9. Kf2? move, but then imagine my face when I found out..

I guess Jen should play against Magnus Carlsen, seems like they are in level, huh :D

Nice job at finding and commenting games, though.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
At first I was kind of suprised at 1. e4 d5 2. exd5 Nf6 3. d4 Bg4 4. f3 Bf5 5. c4 e6 6. dxe6 Nc6 7. exf7+ Kxf7 8. Be3 Bb4+ 9. Kf2? move, but then imagine my face when I found out..

I guess Jen should play against Magnus Carlsen, seems like they are in level, huh :D

Nice job at finding and commenting games, though.
MrSilverLust has mentioned that he actually re-uses some classic games for the annotated versions in NIF. I can't recall who the players were but even I, as a non-chess-buff, had heard the names before.

AmaLikeBass

Sep 20, 2020
MrSilverLust has mentioned that he actually re-uses some classic games for the annotated versions in NIF. I can't recall who the players were but even I, as a non-chess-buff, had heard the names before.
It seems like it, and it's good! However I couldn't find the source of a blindfold game, where it goes like

1. d4 Nc6 2. Nf3 d6 3. e4 Bg4 4. d5 Ne5 5. Nxe5 Bxd1 6. Bb5+ c6 7. dxc6 Qa5+ 8. Nc3 bxc6 9. Bxc6+ Kd8 10. Nxf7+ Kc7 11. Bxa8 Bh5 12. Nxh8

It seems like the type of position you usually wish not to play blindfondly if you are amateur, doesn't look like anything usual, hard to coordinate pieces.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
It seems like it, and it's good! However I couldn't find the source of a blindfold game, where it goes like

1. d4 Nc6 2. Nf3 d6 3. e4 Bg4 4. d5 Ne5 5. Nxe5 Bxd1 6. Bb5+ c6 7. dxc6 Qa5+ 8. Nc3 bxc6 9. Bxc6+ Kd8 10. Nxf7+ Kc7 11. Bxa8 Bh5 12. Nxh8

It seems like the type of position you usually wish not to play blindfondly if you are amateur, doesn't look like anything usual, hard to coordinate pieces.
Sorry, I don't speak chess notation :ROFLMAO: I guess you're talking about the game between Jen and the Hustler? Maybe MrSL specifically designed it to show off Jen's savant level ability.

There is a discussion/arguement about Jen's probable rating level in the main game discussion thread somewhere.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I am not good enough at chess for creating new interesting games myself. So, I just show replays of real chess games that I think fit the situation correctly.

There's a little text about the games up to Chapter 3. Also, all featured games are mentioned in the credits.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote