Dec 27, 2020
Very good update. With everybody so far. Very mature with one exception, and I agree completly with you MrSilverLust. Kim is too Mustache twirling, too unrealistic in comparison to how well written the rest of the characters are. I don't like her at all. She could be more realistic.
I like The Deb situation. I knew that feeling, what she has. It seems she lives through something called "domdrop". She needs Aftercare. That would my diagnosis. It is very realistic.
Leah and Jen both are my favorites. Cant decide. I'm leaning more to Leah at the moment.
Olivia and Bri remains to be seen. But so far I like them.

Very good update.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I was interested to try out this game then I used the search function and see that there will be 'NTR' in the game. Did the dev add already or will add in future? Anyways 'NTR' and shit like that is a huge pass for me so I don't even try out the game sadly. It's pitty that I really liked what I read on overview and character models looks cool as well. Also MrSilverLust please use 'planned tags' in op and put NTR in there so people don't get angry and dissapointed when you add it into the game if you haven't added already. Good luck with the game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game centers around chess. In chess, there are a lotta vilains ready to capture your queen.
So yeah, there are a lotta contenders and you need a sound strategy to keep the royal couple intact.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Any chance at getting that gallery/cheat mod to update as well? I'd rather just do the one playthrough my way and not have to do a bunch more additional playthroughs in a point-based game like this to see what mighta happened.
Your best chance is to message who made the mod and ask them if they can update it.

Kim is too Mustache twirling, too unrealistic in comparison to how well written the rest of the characters are. I don't like her at all. She could be more realistic.
Yeah, I was afraid that she might look too cartoonish in this update. But I hope I can flesh her character out a bit better in the future.

Define 'geussing' their kinks.
Hmm, did I made a typo writing ‘guess’ somewhere? I can’t find it.

During the dialogues you get some hints about what the kinks of each LI might be. At some point you have kind of an easy mini game to puzzle the pieces together and find one of their kinks. It's mostly to add an extra flavor to the game.

I was interested to try out this game then I used the search function and see that there will be 'NTR' in the game. Did the dev add already or will add in future? Anyways 'NTR' and shit like that is a huge pass for me so I don't even try out the game sadly. It's pitty that I really liked what I read on overview and character models looks cool as well. Also MrSilverLust please use 'planned tags' in op and put NTR in there so people don't get angry and dissapointed when you add it into the game if you haven't added already. Good luck with the game!
There is no Netorare in the game or will be. There is Netori (you have sex with someone else's girlfriend) and there will be a sharing/netorase path in the future. All sex scenes are optional and require skills that you need to "buy" with points that you get from dozens of choices. A pic of the skill tree is in the first post. If you don't have a skill you don't like, like sharing, you'll never see a scene with that kink.

But if you're looking for a game that only has one male (the MC) and all girls are single, then this game is not for you.

Thanks for the warning of NTR folks. Adding that and no harem which could easily be done since you have cuckqueen in the game means the girls could be opened to sharing the mc with other girls and allow the harem to be built. But the NTR is a hard pass.
Yes, there is no harem in this game. That is not planned and won't happen. That doesn’t mean there won’t be interactions with more than one girl. For exemple, like you said, the cuckquean kink is planned for the future.

Last edited:

grayronin

Nov 19, 2018
I've tried updating the Mac version with the 3.1 patch and still get that unhandled exception in the OpenGL that a previous poster mentioned.

Reactions: TLAMNZ

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I've tried updating the Mac version with the 3.1 patch and still get that unhandled exception in the OpenGL that a previous poster mentioned.
The patch fixes that bug, please try to install it again.

After extracting the zip file from the mac version 0.3.0 you have to:
  • Download the mac 0.3.1 patch file ( link here)
  • Unzip
  • Copy the " " folder inside the patch
  • Open the folder of the game: nif-0.3.0-mac
  • Paste and merge the " " folder copied on step 3
  • When promoted to replace the shader.rpa and scripts.rpa file, accept.
  • Play
Make sure the shader.rpa file is replaced. That's the one that was causing the problem.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
There is no Netorare in the game or will be. There is Netori (you have sex with someone else's girlfriend) and there will be a sharing/netorase path in the future. All sex scenes are optional and require skills that you need to "buy" with points that you get from dozens of choices. A pic of the skill tree is in the first post. If you don't have a skill you don't like, like sharing, you'll never see a scene with that kink.

But if you're looking for a game that only has one MC and all girls are single, then this game is not for you.
I like Netori but I don't like shit like sharing,ntr. I don't know what is Netorase but probably not something I would like considering you said it with sharing :ROFLMAO: You said there will be netorase, sharing...etc. Will those content avoidable or it's just skippable? I mean does that shit happens in the story regardless of your choices but you simply don't watch it because you have no points or you can actually avoid it by your choices?

• Angry
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I like Netori but I don't like shit like sharing,ntr. I don't know what is Netorase but probably not something I would like considering you said it with sharing :ROFLMAO: You said there be netorase, sharing...etc. Will those content avoidable or it's just skippable. I mean does that shit happens in the game regardless of your choices but you simply don't watch it or you can actually avoid it by your choices?
Netorase is when the mc encourages his girl to have sex with other men and likes it (kind of sharing). Netorare is when it's done against the mc will and he hates it/ get jealous/whatever. There won't be netorare in the game so nothing happens behind the mc back.

None of the sharing will ever happen in your playthough unless you make specific choices that encourage a LI to explore those kinks. The choices will be obvious and you might even not see them because you won't be in the paths that can lead to those kinks.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I like Netori but I don't like shit like sharing,ntr. I don't know what is Netorase but probably not something I would like considering you said it with sharing :ROFLMAO: You said there will be netorase, sharing...etc. Will those content avoidable or it's just skippable? I mean does that shit happens in the story regardless of your choices but you simply don't watch it because you have no points or you can actually avoid it by your choices?
You people... Okay, it wouldn't happen. Seriously all the guys who are scared shitless of even any mention of -ntr-, really don't need to be afraid of this game. As long as you are able to read and not choose your answers blindly (like some people seem to do it...), you won't become a cuck in any way.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Thanks for the warning of NTR folks. Adding that and no harem which could easily be done since you have cuckqueen in the game means the girls could be opened to sharing the mc with other girls and allow the harem to be built. But the NTR is a hard pass.
there is no ntr,plus,if I understand the game mechanics correctly,the cuckquean skill depends on the girl. So far you have to guess a girl's kink,and then you can act on it using your skills. Which in turn means that the girl must be open to sharing in the first place,you can't make her a cuckquean out of nowhere. Each girl has her own kinks,so I guess only one or two would be cuckqueans,so no,harem can't be easily implemented.Not to mention it wouldn't even fit with the game.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Very good update. With everybody so far. Very mature with one exception, and I agree completly with you MrSilverLust. Kim is too Mustache twirling, too unrealistic in comparison to how well written the rest of the characters are. I don't like her at all. She could be more realistic.
I like The Deb situation. I knew that feeling, what she has. It seems she lives through something called "domdrop". She needs Aftercare. That would my diagnosis. It is very realistic.
Leah and Jen both are my favorites. Cant decide. I'm leaning more to Leah at the moment.
Olivia and Bri remains to be seen. But so far I like them.

Very good update.
I met women like Kim in real life. So wouldn't call her unrealistic. Sure, she is shown somewhat one dimensional so far. But we surely will get to know more about her in future updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her being so different compared to the other women, is imho also not a bad thing. Everyone else seems to be potentially set up to be good friends. Could be quite interesting to see what kind of trouble she will create with the others. ;)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just wanted to say I really like this update especially the Jen and Lea scenes. I was reading through the thread and was worried that the update was mainly focused on femdom stuff since most of the people in the thread were talking about those scenes with Deb and Kim.

I just want to say that I think the possible Male dom content with Jen seems to be handled in a pretty good way that doesn't seem to be abusive like most other games I have played. I also liked how Jen remembers some of the dialogue choices you have made previously and comments on them that was really well done and actually made me feel like my choices actually mattered.

I agree with other people that the Kim stuff makes her seem like a completely irredeemable and horrible person and even though my MC told her to fuck off and I have no interest in picking any other choice in my saves. I just hope there will be options later on to tell Pete what she is like so she can fuck off out of my game. I'm really worried she's going to pop back up again to fuck over the MC and Jen if you are on that path.

It was a good update and ended up making me sub to your patreon.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
All the models in this game have a very similar body type and face. They seem to lack character. Variety is the spice of life. Not trying to be an ass. It just is such a common issue I see with a lot of games on here. They all have that model-esque build and bland faces. Don't be afraid to get real with the models. They don't all have to be runway models.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // girls path

mc.png girls path.png

choices detection/outcome

choice1.png choice2.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020
I met women like Kim in real life. So wouldn't call her unrealistic. Sure, she is shown somewhat one dimensional so far. But we surely will get to know more about her in future updates.
Her being so different compared to the other women, is imho also not a bad thing. Everyone else seems to be potentially set up to be good friends. Could be quite interesting to see what kind of trouble she will create with the others. ;)
Hmmm... Frosty2000 .
She was not only one dimensional. She was so much over the top Mafia Boss. That, I waited for the famous sentence: "I make you an offer you can't refuse."
She has 5 Minutes of screen time. In this 5 minutes:

I never saw people in my life which are near to that stupid evil.

And that could be a Problem. She is written for me as a Villain. She doesn't qualify as an Antagonist. Therefore, she was too simple. The MC doesn't look good in that scene either. The Drama in this story is intrinsic. Which means the MC fights between his feelings and his professional side. He has already enough stimuli. My greatest fear is that too much is going on. Kim can make things interesting. But that means MrSilverLust has to be confident about her content. I witness it too often that devs have written themselves in a corner by trying to implement an antagonist.

And sorry, don't mean to be rude. You believe she will be less evil to "Good boys". Frosty you are a sub. This scene is arousing for you. I understand. But if you take off these special glasses. Do you really think this scene was good? Do you think she was written as good as the other characters?
What do you think she will do to "Bad Boys" like me? And here I see the first corner stone for the Dev.

Let make it clear. I have nothing against your fetish and that she is a dom. But she has stepped over too many red lines. That wouldn't be a problem in other games, but in this game it is not fitting.

I agree with Rinbael . She is irredeemable. She doesn't need a psychologist, she needs a psychiatry.

The rest was good. No problem. But Kim was simply too much.
It is my opinion. Take it as such.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Vleder and Rinbael
4.60 star(s) 156 Votes