2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019

Imagine a digital world where everything we are, were, and will be is digitized. Every action you take leaves a trace, and your history says more about you than you realize.
Your social media profiles paint a picture of how you want to be seen by the world, but the true essence of who you are lies hidden in your computer and your phone.​
So the game is set in the year 2024 then. Got it.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story it can be interesting but its still to soon to kow. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls. Needs a introduction of the characters to the player and what Aurora is to us (maybe childhood friend) and why we joined that group.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Nice introduction. Whoever wrote that review is being horribly unfair.
I think this was fast enough and had enough hook to keep me guessing and wanting more. Wanst overly confusing with crazy jargons and big exposition dumps.
The characters also look very original even though they are all made in HS2. I'll keep an eye on the future of this one.
Good luck dev!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote