• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Novel Passion AI [v0.1] [team PassionAI]

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
You ; this is what stops faces that aren't zoomed in from looking malformed.
Also, that same detailer can help fix nails, knuckles, and other details on hands or feet.

Also be sure to , that aren't so bad with hands.
As I'm going to be straight up, hands and feet are not a problem for me in AI art generation anymore, rather than what used to be getting the occasional good hand. Now it's more like getting an occasional bad hand. If you know what to look for and read some guides, despite common belief, hands are not a problem anymore. Also , it's a bit more work to get into, but it lets you essentially pose a character exactly how you want, and with this, you pose fingers, essentially making it impossible to malform hands.

(There are guides on how to use or install all 3, everywhere including YouTube.)

Good luck with your game and AI art.
Thank you, much appreciated!

Deathless1

Jan 8, 2022
"I'm a master AI artist"
Looks at his examples shown on this board:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Take a good look at #5 of 5 that you've shown here. There's something missing from her costume.
5 pics, 2 girls with each having their own hair and costume. I take it you're trying to show consistency?
Face, hair, eyes, costume, muscle tone all just a bit different, not as bad as most, but still enough to notice (especially hair).

The hands shown in your examples aren't bad, so I might give you an "artist" title... might.
Master artist? You've got a ways to go.
I'm not the dev of this game, are you blind or?
I wrote that I can help if he needs a master AI to make better images.

And if you're talking about my 5 posted images from that old thread, let me tell you that they were not the best ones I have (I just wished to see if the people are interested).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Okay so I just tried this it's not terrible, but it was more like a trailer. Initial release should have been larger to see more aspects of the game. Can't really make any judgments on it based on the current release. Will watch for awhile and see how development goes and check out next update. Good luck on your new game

Reactions: NovelPai

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
AI is a tool, just like Daz, Blender, and the rest. Before creating something, you actually need to learn how to use those tools. Jumping straight to pushing trash for a quick cash grab will only backfire, leaving you with a bad reputation and dissatisfied gamers.

And here is another one to add to the ignore list. We really need to create a separate forum just for AI trash games. Tags are not enough.

Last edited:
  • Angry

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
Okay so I just tried this it's not terrible, but it was more like a trailer. Initial release should have been larger to see more aspects of the game. Can't really make any judgments on it based on the current release. Will watch for awhile and see how development goes and check out next update. Good luck on your new game
Thanks for your feedback, we're happy to know there's people out there who realize development takes time :)

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
AI is a tool, just like Daz, Blender, and the rest. Before creating something, you actually need to learn how to use those tools. Jumping straight to pushing trash for a quick cash grab will only backfire, leaving you with a bad reputation and dissatisfied gamers.

And here is another one to add to the ignore list. We really need to create a separate forum just for AI trash games. Tags are not enough.
Truthfully spoken, thanks a bunch - I wouild like to add that you could also just jump right in, do your best, let your imagination run wild and hope it comes back with cake. We just started out, and for one am excited to see where we end up.
You don't have to tag along if you're not up for the ride ;)

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
"adolescents" is the word you are looking for
I figured it was quite obvious that I was referring to the game being in development, not the adults.
Thanks for your feedback, I will be more precise in the future ;)

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Truthfully spoken, thanks a bunch - I wouild like to add that you could also just jump right in, do your best, let your imagination run wild and hope it comes back with cake. We just started out, and for one am excited to see where we end up.
You don't have to tag along if you're not up for the ride ;)
No, you cannot. And your creations prove it. Your imagination is pretty limited to your knowledge of generative AI in general, the model, your understanding of the tools, etc. Where will it end up? In the pile of garbage where it belongs, abandoned.

• Angry

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
No, you cannot. And your creations prove it. Your imagination is pretty limited to your knowledge of generative AI in general, the model, your understanding of the tools, etc. Where will it end up? In the pile of garbage where it belongs, abandoned.
Don't you think that's a little harsh for a 158 MB initial release of the game, I guess to each to there own, btw what games did you create

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Don't you think that's a little harsh for a 158 MB initial release of the game.
No! Slapping together some half-baked AI art and calling it a game is an insult to both actual developers who put in the effort and gamers who expect quality. For churning out trash for a quick buck, it deserves every bit of harsh criticism coming its way.